Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

yeah jack is pretty good at keeping things locked down. i wouldn’t think anything is leaking right now from a new project

soo is there anything that could possibly suggest that If this is the end... I want a boyfriend release thing is real orr  :smokes3:

no, nothing at all but a twitter stan

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

yeah jack is pretty good at keeping things locked down. i wouldn’t think anything is leaking right now from a new project

no, nothing at all but a twitter stan

ugh, the amount of fake and uncalled for information circulating online, it’s time to stop chicas  :holla:

Every time i come in here and see that the most recent update was more than 10 minutes ago i know its still as dry as the damn Sahara in here.

Y’all remember when Lana mentioned Pacific Blue? What’s the deal with that project?

Isn’t it the title she wants to give to her covers/collaborations album? She wants the album to be acoustic and if I remember correctly, she said she could probably have it done in a week because she’s always singing covers

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

allegedly this is the picture in question

njjd9s0cqv651.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&a

I have no idea if this is fake tho, someone posted it on reddit, so take it with a grain of salt

It might be a hint but I don’t see it being used as a cover art.

From what I personally see, Lana has been playing with the idea of a post-apocalyptic world since the White Mustang video with the space rocket launching and then kind of expanded the concept with the space ships in the Norman Fucking Rockwell video, the fires, specially with Happiness) so the idea of chemtrails over a country club might be a continuation. She leaves all that behind on her boat and ends up in this country club (a bit like the Decameron where a bunch of people fled the city of Florence for the countryside in order to escape the Plague) looking for safety and peace of mind although she knows things are happening outside of that safe space because of the chemtrails looming above. The cover art could represent that , even though it sounds a little complicated to turn the thought into a picture.

Y’all remember when Lana mentioned Pacific Blue? What’s the deal with that project?

I’d love that project but saw it as a « Yeah that would be cool to do some day ». And her many « I’d love to do that » projects rarely see the light of day... So I’m not expecting that one soon.

It honestly sounded too good or be true, the picture of Emile and chemtrails. Plus it’s a Jack project (that we know of).

I wonder how her relationship with Emile is, though. Like is there any chance they might work together again? Did they get along? Did she have enough space on the creative process?

There have been multiple reports that she used to do coke before every show ... probably due to nerves.

Countless people - including musicians themselves - have said in interviews and books that it's almost impossible to avoid them if you're in the industry. Additionally, at least two of her high-profile exes were definitely into them (Barrie and Gerald), and there are also indications that her others were, too.

It's all through her music, and through the music industry in general.

She did drugs. She possibly still does them. It doesn't make her a bad person, and talking about it isn't a terrible thing to do. People need to deal. (This is not @ you, Doll, but I feel like every time we discuss this, people get upset).

Yeah, it definitely seems unavoidable in the music industry. Especially if you're a bit of a shy person like Lana tends to be when she's in front of an audience. Regardless, I hope she's doing well with her sobriety lately.

You call me lavender, you call me sunshine.

I think it was fake. People want Lana to work with him again but the truth is they’ve probably not worked together since 2014

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

I think it was fake. People want Lana to work with him again but the truth is they’ve probably not worked together since 2014

This is not true. They worked on Love. 

giphy.gif

I think we’ll probably get the album either on September 4th, or August 28th. I say the 28th because Adele is due to release her album on the 4th

Adele's management confirmed her album isn't coming in September  :creep: