Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

I’m actually impressed to have a solid date before 3 or 4 singles.

and half the record spoiled ahead with countless snippets.  :creep:

we will be fed in early july i guarantee :oprah3:

I think you’re right. I don’t really see interscope be on board with a new album from her without a « lead single » and a good music video released prior to it. Even HM had that. Even though she said she wanted a surprise release.

I kinda believe the September date but at the same time it looks pretty unrealistic to me. She had released nfr on August 30rd and announced WHF. Then she got on tour, lost her voice finally pandemic happened. Only time period I see her recording stuff is pre-NFR and this summer as the period between is not suitable to record an album. So I think if this record really is coming on September it'll be similar to NFR, lyricly and sonically. Imo won't be long too.

I kinda believe the September date but at the same time it looks pretty unrealistic to me. She had released nfr on August 30rd and announced WHF. Then she got on tour, lost her voice finally pandemic happened. Only time period I see her recording stuff is pre-NFR and this summer as the period between is not suitable to record an album. So I think if this record really is coming on September it'll be similar to NFR, lyricly and sonically. Imo won't be long too.

I think the September date will pull through. Like I said before, we don’t have a lot to cling to when it comes to her word, but a snippet or a precise date are 90% sure.

Another argument for this record to be out as promised : I get strong « end of the world » tones from the title and from the voice memos she recorded (if they become real songs); you kinda want your record to be still « relevant » by not waiting too much for it to be out.

She did record during the quarantine. In some of her pictures, she is FaceTiming with Jack. They must have worked separately. Plus her tour got cut short because of the pandemic, which gave her time to record and write.

As for the sound of COCC, I expect some songs to sound similar to NFR (probably the first one recorded), but she never put out an album that sounded exactly like the one prior to it.

is this her last album with her interscope contract?

source.gif

I must be stupid, but it never crossed my mind that one day her contract with Interscope would be up. :rip:

source.gif

I must be stupid, but it never crossed my mind that one day her contract with Interscope would be up. :rip:

maybe there isn't a limit? For some reason I always felt like I heard people saying she had to release at least six albums with them? idk tho

Lana Del Rey Honeymoon GIF

Did anyone see the pic of chemtrails emile posted then quickly deleted on insta.. wonder if he worked with her

Do you mean Emile Haynie?? Imagine he jumped on a few tracks or even worked on the title track. My delusional ass shouldn't get hope bc it's a dangerous thing to have but dear Lord and dear Universe please let this be real

i thought that was fake as well ?!

edit: the person who i saw post it on twitter had ppl in the replies saying "omg i thought this was real" so i assumed it was fake

it's fake the pic is some random ass pic that was in the ny times https://www.nytimes.com/2016/08/16/science/scientists-just-say-no-to-chemtrails-conspiracy-theory.html

edit: hol up i clicked on this thread thinking these were new posts because it's the first thing that came up chile... ok i posted this before anyways i didn't see that these posts were from hours ago nvm

stan twitter is fucking stupid i’ll just say. who comes up with these interscope pics? for what?

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole