Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

Haven't been on in a few days. Any news? This feels so weird that NOTHING has leaked - not a song, lyric title, nothing!

If this album is really out Sept 4th/5th, than wouldn't she release a single soon? Even if it's a quieter release, like Honeymoon, she would want to get some awareness out and release a single by early August?

I'm kidding myself. This is Lana we're talking about  :facepalm:

idk I feel like the next thing she's gonna post is a snippet of a track to her ominously walking around her house watch her  :creep:

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gif   tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gif  tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif

Lana should collab with the ghost of odb. Fantasy is SHAKING! But not really bc fantasy is untouchable. He can just do his verse via ouija board or something

UbsOye5.png

If there is a single, it would be still pretty normal if it was released by mid-July for a Sept 4-5 release. But then again, what are the plans? If by surprise release she means no single before the album, the struggle will be real in here.

how do u know ? I mean wait whu-

Because I know.

Single on July 10th.

Don't make a liar out of me, Lana

rainbow vibes. for IT gMoUe1m.gif

Yeah it'll have like an oil rainbow sheen, but it'll still be sapphire blue

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

the album will not come.  there will be no singles.  there will be no answers.  there will be no change.  there will be no progression.  #redhotchilipeppersvibes #poetrybookforadollar #yosemite

Let’s not forget that Honeymoon was also released in September, and the lead single in August, so it’d be normal to not get anything until at least the end of July

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

Let’s not forget that Honeymoon was also released in September, and the lead single in August, so it’d be normal to not get anything until at least the end of July

She teased the title track late May if I recall correctly, and went on to release it like halfway through June.

We got nothing thus far.  :crossed:

She teased the title track late May if I recall correctly, and went on to release it like halfway through June.

We got nothing thus far. :crossed:

Yeah but Honeymoon wasn’t an official single, she just randomly dropped it. HBTB, the first official single, was released in August, so I wouldn’t be surprised if we get nothing for a few more weeks

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

Yeah but Honeymoon wasn’t an official single, she just randomly dropped it. HBTB, the first official single, was released in August, so I wouldn’t be surprised if we get nothing for a few more weeks

True, but my point was that we still had more from that album by that time compared to now. :toofunny: