Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

I really like white hot forever tbh. Chemtrails over the country club is...well...

I like White Hot Forever as a song title. As an album’s name, it’s too much Lana, in a way, like something you’d expect from her. Same with Honeymoon or Born to Die: good album names, but not that much of the « wow » factor. Ultraviolence was a punching and intriguing name, Norman Fucking Rockwell was a funny and very original one. Chemtrails Over the Country Club is very mysterious and incredibly poetic : the juxtaposition of leisure and danger, the sound « C » repeated three times... It sounds very thought out.

I only like the chemtrails title because we can call it COCC and make funny play on words (cumtrails, cuntry club, I need COCC etc)

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Had a dream last night that Lana and Chuck were shooting something and it involved some erotic shots of her with a biker dude, Chuck told me it was for the album booklet but during the shooting Lana got too uncomfortable and went inside to sort out all of her empty cardboard boxes she had lying around (god knows why) - so someone else did the shoot for her with a different artist, Lana then started calling this weird company to come and collect the cardboard boxes and i made her some tea

Do what you want with this information

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Had a dream last night that Lana and Chuck were shooting something and it involved some erotic shots of her with a biker dude, Chuck told me it was for the album booklet but during the shooting Lana got too uncomfortable and went inside to sort out all of her empty cardboard boxes she had lying around (god knows why) - so someone else did the shoot for her with a different artist, Lana then started calling this weird company to come and collect the cardboard boxes and i made her some tea

Do what you want with this information

So the multi-colour makeup from my dream was for this erotic photo shoot for the album booklet from your dream, obviously

And you made her some tea and Chunk and I made her a birthday cake in the bathroom ... we are slowly piecing this together :oic3:

Who else had a dream about Lana last night? Come forth and reveal your secrets

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

So the multi-colour makeup from my dream was for this erotic photo shoot for the album booklet from your dream, obviously

And you made her some tea and Chunk and I made her a birthday cake in the bathroom ... we are slowly piecing this together :oic3:

Who else had a dream about Lana last night? Come forth and reveal your secrets

We need to find out what was in those cardboard boxes!

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

i don’t want any goddamn features. No thanks please no. Just want Lana again like NFR

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

okay but imagine (for the album artwork) Lana, nude, laying outside on a lounge chair sun-tanning with nothing but sunglasses on in front of a country club, chemtrails in the background. Our wigs would all simultaneously be in orbit

edit: lounge chair? smh.. I mean like one of those poolside recliners

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

okay but imagine (for the album artwork) Lana, nude, laying outside on a lounge chair sun-tanning with nothing but sunglasses on in front of a country club, chemtrails in the background. Our wigs would all simultaneously be in orbit

Okay so it's gonna be her, naked on a lounge chair with a biker dude as the pool boy, in front of a country club, with Chunk holding a birthday cake out of the window of the bathroom, and off to the side shall be a tea party served on a table and chairs constructed from cardboard boxes, with multi-coloured chemtrails in the air.

And there will be a phone number on the cover like Honeymoon, and when you call, it shall be a weird company that will come and collect your cardboard boxes.

That's it. That's the cover.

There's no point arguing or resisting this concept, it has been foretold in dreams.

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

Okay so it's gonna be her, naked on a lounge chair with a biker dude as the pool boy, in front of a country club, with Chunk holding a birthday cake out of the window of the bathroom, and off to the side shall be a tea party served on a table and chairs constructed from cardboard boxes, with multi-coloured chemtrails in the air.

And there will be a phone number on the cover like Honeymoon, and when you call, it shall be a weird company that will come and collect your cardboard boxes.

There's no point arguing or resisting this concept, it has been foretold in dreams.

I would actually live for something this chaotic. I can only wish..

75db99d920c2ca66a0ee7e5c2de27df4181ca688

Uuugh

Can the chemtrails be red white and blue as a little joke of what America has become? kind of poking fun almost

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Girl DELETE this we weren’t meant to leak this info. Ben and Ed are gonna fucking take us to court

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

i had a vision, a vision of chemtrails over the country club. sunbathing in the nude, i was watching them, flying over head, i was watching they were scaring

i just wanna see them fly bc i know they’re spraying chemtrails (oh oh)

giphy.gif

I like White Hot Forever as a song title. As an album’s name, it’s too much Lana, in a way, like something you’d expect from her. Same with Honeymoon or Born to Die: good album names, but not that much of the « wow » factor. Ultraviolence was a punching and intriguing name, Norman Fucking Rockwell was a funny and very original one. Chemtrails Over the Country Club is very mysterious and incredibly poetic : the juxtaposition of leisure and danger, the sound « C » repeated three times... It sounds very thought out.

its too mysterious to the point that 90% of people will have no idea what that means lol...and not in a cool way like "ultraviolence" was strange and mysterious. just overly complicated. 

hopefully the album cover and title track can sell me on the name. both of which are hopefully coming within the next month. 

tenor.gif?itemid=9308137

let's be real, all you bitches wanna look like me

david lachapelle can pull this off for sure