Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

1 hour ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

Whats the email for that turkish iranian website that leaked everything else? We need to email everywhere girlies, time to step up!

Do you mean that sketchy one that removes women from all of the album covers? 

Even if you don't, does anyone have the link? It was both hilarious and terrible

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

6 minutes ago, RormanNockwell said:

Do you mean that sketchy one that removes women from all of the album covers? 

Even if you don't, does anyone have the link? It was both hilarious and terrible

i think it was called minolav or inolav or mironov idk

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

though at this point everyone has practically accepted the fact that the album isn't coming anytime soon, i still have very strong hopes? :icant:

she's never announced an exact date to expect an album (along with a title) before - plus she's been talking about a 2020 album ever since the release of NFR!

honestly, if she were to postpone it i think she would have said something by now, the album is due in 18 DAYS and it's pretty late to say that it's gonna be postponed and everything.

Though i have to admit that her deleting/archiving the speculated 'Tulsa Jesus Freak' single from her account made me really suspicious and just sad, i hope its not a sign that she changed her mind abt something from the album :pray2:

9 hours ago, IanadeIrey said:

E2-EC75-A0-F5-BE-49-A9-BEBC-4-E5-E3-E02-Made another album cover (how many times will I keep doing this? ;) )! What I imagine a cover shot by Neil Krug could look like. I would love if she adopted a luxury air-travel aesthetic! 

I kind of feel that a shot of her with an airplane would be pretty cool. She was on a boat on the cover of NFR, so maybe an airplane is in order. 

3 minutes ago, TheSwaggerAndTheLips said:

i'm so excited for this album to be lust for life part 2 like omg

Reported. Offensive language will not be tolerated on this forum.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

3 minutes ago, Bunny Mozart said:

Reported. Offensive language will not be tolerated on this forum.

the constant hatred for l4l is upsetting me and my homegirls.

you guys really don't like love, lust for life, 13 beaches, cherry, white mustang, summer bummer, groupie love, in my feelings, heroin, change, and get free???

tenor.gif?itemid=9308137

let's be real, all you bitches wanna look like me

1 minute ago, TheSwaggerAndTheLips said:

the constant hatred for l4l is upsetting me and my homegirls.

you guys really don't like love, lust for life, 13 beaches, cherry, white mustang, summer bummer, groupie love, in my feelings, heroin, change, and get free???

Heroin, Cherry and TNC are personal favourites and I love them, but I'm not sure how I feel about an entire album like LFL because it was very inconsistent. It's not a bad album by any means

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

1 minute ago, Lustformoney said:

i want lust for life 2 period. If she deleted the long titled mess songs it would be one of her best albums

Lana thinks she’s really doing something with the long ass titles..she really isn’t. I don’t think Jack and Ben stand up to her enough.  

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

28 minutes ago, BBMgirl said:

honestly, if she were to postpone it i think she would have said something by now, the album is due in 18 DAYS and it's pretty late to say that it's gonna be postponed and everything.

Yes but she delayed Violet 3 days before its release for um ... 7 months because she lost 9 days or something due to Chunk's stuff being stolen. 

Admittedly, Chunk's stuff being stolen must've sucked, but ... as I said, 7 months. 

So it's best to assume she's gonna flake and then be impressed if she doesn't. 

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream