Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

8 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:
17 minutes ago, violets said:

HOW IS IT NOT FINISHED?!!!! HOW TF?!?!?!?!?!?! NO IT IS NOT TRUE NOPE!!!!! SHE DIDNT JUST TWIST IT LIKE SHE DID WITH LFL WE WOULD GET IT IN 2021 THEN> I DISAGREE :trisha:STOP THIS MADNESS YOU FAKEASS. IM WAITING FOR THE ALBUM CUMMING IN 2 WEEKS

Mmeow~

1 minute ago, ItsACruelWorld said:

in my android phone, the space between the name and the badge is wider.

Ask for a refund. 

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

Honestly it could be the case of Ed tricking us into believing it's not done so we will be 'surprised' when it drops on the 5th, but seems unlikely and somewhat unprofessional.

Let's look at the facts here:

- Lana did a shoot (whether it was for the album cover or an editorial to promote the album, we don't know). Don't think it's for Violet since it came out already

- She gave us a snippet of TJF, which sounded pretty polished and done

- Jack and Lana tend to work fast in terms or writing and producing (mastering takes lots of time but surely it would have been done now if Lana gave us a solid date?)

But like I said, no sites have listed any new songs, no reviews, no potential radio play etc

So I really don't know

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

5 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

Not trying to discredit @RormanNockwell, but just wondering how “soon” Ben meant when he reposted that TJF snippet. Even if the album isn’t done, I can’t imagine it will be very long until we hear it if multiple photoshoots have happened, plus source code in her site, and snippets are being posted.

It could be that Ed just said it wasn’t done in order to prevent any extra awareness surrounding the record, as insiders have it already, and extra attention around it would cause leakage, as we’ve seen happen most notably with Love. Again, not trying to discredit anyone, just sharing my two cents :) 

faith restored by the queen herself :worship:

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose

2 minutes ago, drugsdesire said:

judging by ed's activity status it looks like he follows rorman so he saw the message right when they were sent

He doesn't but we have an open convo because I've sent him info about creepy stalkers in the past

Anyway I didn't expect him to reply either but if people don't wanna believe me that's their prerogative

I'm gonna pass out now byee

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

4 minutes ago, alejxndro said:

Well. If it was fake. The colours would've been different and it would've showed the fake parts of the image. You can use that tool in case someone is trying to fool you with some screenshot. :)

yeah thats not how it works, deffo calling bullshit on yall

image.png

The way Ed thinks we’re gullible enough to believe he’s saying the truth and isn’t trying to throw us off so the surprise drop will actually be a surprise lol nice try COCC coming September 4th and the preorder’s coming this week yupp

3s9i.gif

qfrWuBl.png

Just now, Dominikx4 said:

yeah thats not how it works, deffo calling bullshit on yall

I'd like a tutorial please. If you don't mind

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

Ya’ll are obviously trolling lmfao. I half expected this because sep 5th gave me major Jan 4th vibes, but I don’t trust either one of you, anyone can invert the pictures and ‘prove’ a point lolllll

"Don’t forget me"

1 minute ago, TrashMagiq said:

The way Ed thinks we’re gullible enough to believe he’s saying the truth and isn’t trying to throw us off so the surprise drop will actually be a surprise lol nice try COCC coming September 4th and the preorder’s coming this week yupp

3s9i.gif

I second this.

1 minute ago, House of Balloons said:

nope, it's obviously fake, this is what it should look like

Hide contents

Screenshot-20200823-203315-com-instagram

i think itdepends on the phone and ig version, though, android is not like ios where all phones look the same