Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

Hmmm let me not post anything about my album that’s expected to come in two weeks… instead I’ll make a THIRD video reading my poem from my unreleased poetry book, despite the fact that I just released another book not even a month ago! :hoe:

1 hour ago, TheHardestWhite said:

if the screenshots weren't evidence enough for a delay, homegirl just posted a story of her reading a poem from her next book which is supposed to come after the album... 

We lost, we lost, we lost

That’s a weird choice, to read THAT poem (again) of the upcoming poetry book when one is just a month old. I guess it’s super personal to her, but there are so many from Violet that she hasn’t read yet on socials. 

2 hours ago, RormanNockwell said:

Maybe I'm hallucinating but I recall her saying in an interview circa 2017 that LFL took her 3 months (possibly longer?) to master. She said she's really fussy about it, and that she went back and re-mastered because she wasn't happy with it. 

Maybe it's a similar situation with COCC? 

I remember she once said “if mastering the record takes 8 months, it takes 8 months”

anyways, we know she does have music done. We heard it in the TJF snippet. So even if it’s not a whole project, she can/should drop a song on the fifth. Cause otherwise she’s just being annoying fr lmao

tenor.gif?itemid=9308137

let's be real, all you bitches wanna look like me

Just now, hippo said:

so people on reddit say the album is not finished yet....

cv7nqpozusi51.jpg 

This was fought about for most of yesterday, start around page, I want to say 585 if you would like to see what everyone said.

1 minute ago, hippo said:

cv7nqpozusi51.jpg 

That's right, it's not. Please refer to pages 582 - 600 for fun times

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

7 minutes ago, hippo said:

cv7nqpozusi51.jpg  

do we believe this screenshot ??? 

me when i use internet explorer 

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

i still have mixed feeling about this.. if the album is delayed then why ben did wrote that new music is coming soon. ed might be talking about mastering, they can finish mastering even day before album drops.

8 minutes ago, Lustformoney said:

i still have mixed feeling about this.. if the album is delayed then why ben did wrote that new music is coming soon. ed might be talking about mastering, they can finish mastering even day before album drops.

I don’t know what to think about mastering being finished a day before release. I know it’s possible, I know some artists do it, but it has never been her case, has it? She is a perfectionist (or her definition of it), and she seems to be « testing » many of her records while driving. So I don’t know about her making it to the deadline this time around.
As for « new music coming soon » from Ben, maybe a single in the next weeks rather than an album? And the album later this fall?

sorry to be a Debbie Downer  or a Negative Nancy, but I’m done holding on to false hopes. If it’s out on Sept 5, I’ll admit gladly that I was wrong to doubt her, but it’s not realistic at that point, especially if there is no preorder coming this week. 

I know I'm late to the "party" but all I did when I saw that screenshot is cackling. I expected nothing else tbh, the last 2 eras taught me good.

The fact that some members didn't believe and accused @RormanNockwell of all people... As soon as I read that he took the screenshot I knew it was real. The delusion and negativity of some people in here...