Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

It is september 4th. There should be more than 500 excited users and the site should be broken but we have like 50 because no one believes Lana and wait for fking cocctober. I don't want to wait. Lana never said that the date isn't true so the album is coming tomorrow. Periodt.

Mmeow~

1 minute ago, DCooper said:

She said in her video that we'll hear LMLYLAW before we see the Chemtrails music video, implying that we won't hear the entire album before we see the Chemtrails music video, only LMLYLAW. 

That’s how I took it too

"Don’t forget me"

Just now, DCooper said:

She said in her video that we'll hear LMLYLAW before we see the Chemtrails music video, implying that we won't hear the entire album before we see the Chemtrails music video, only LMLYLAW. 

at this point i just want her to drop SOMETHING in the next 24 hours or so

only 24 hours and half of those she just lies and trolls

4 minutes ago, iwannadie said:

it's funny how some could believe this bullshit out of nowhere over the date announced by the artist herself 

what is really funny is the fact we can't trust even lana herself

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

2 minutes ago, DCooper said:

Maybe she said that because LMLYLAW comes first then COCC in the tracklist

0YnL0Kf.gif

Just now, Cacciatore said:

what is really funny is the fact we can't trust even lana herself

she's been saying "don't trust anyone, 1,2, make it fun, watch LB getting dumb " all this time tho

6 minutes ago, gsnlp said:

Maybe she said that because LMLYLAW comes first then COCC in the tracklist

If She knows that people are expecting the album on september 5th why she wasn't clear enough? I'd rather have the album on october but after her tomorrow announcement of the TRUE fking date, cover and tracklist than on september 18 with nothing. I WANT TO KNOW IF I SHOULD WAIT OR JUST FK IT. THIS DRIVES DELULUKING CRAZY. HOW CAN I TRUST HER IN WHAT WAY.

Mmeow~

Imagine COCC coming out tonight but the cover is super cheap like her driving on a pink bicycle somewhere in the mountains with too many filters and the tracklist's like 7 songs or something.

Cocctobers will cry.

Delulus will cry.

The "less than 1% who believe genius" will cry.

:um2:

8 minutes ago, DCooper said:

OR she hasn't named any other songs from the album and is just being mysterious and instead of saying the album says the only other song we know of!

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat 

1 minute ago, DeluluKing said:

If She knows that people expect the album on september 5th why she wasn't clear enough? I'd rather have the album on october but after her tomorrow announcement of the TRUE fking date, cover and tracklist than on september 18 with nothing. I WANT TO KNOW IF I SHOULD WAIT OR JUST FK IT. THIS DRIVES DELULUKING CRAZY. HOW CAN I TRUST HER IN WHAT WAY.

If what I said is the case, she’s just playing around with us

0YnL0Kf.gif

1 minute ago, VioletBunny said:

OR she hasn't named any other songs from the album and is just being mysterious and instead of saying the album says the only other song we know of!

Tulsa Jesus Freak

White Hot Forever

:/

"Don’t forget me"

titles that are confirmed to be on the album (probably):

- tulsa jesus freak

- white hot forever

- chemtrails over the country club

- let me love you like a woman

titles that are real(?) but not confirmed to be on the album:

- grenadine quarantine

- if this is the end - i want a boyfriend

titles that are just speculation based on her posting / other info:

- contemplating at costco - the santa clarita fires

- secret gardens & luscious blooms (came from sheridan ward's ig story)

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

6 minutes ago, gsnlp said:

If what I said is the case, she’s just playing around with us

Not a single artist would be that mean to give us the date and then: ...

The way she behaved in her ig video wasn't like from someone who fked up and is going to dissapoint 90% of her fans. It screamed VICTORY. WE ARE GOING TO GET THE ALBUM VERY SUPER FKING SOON. TOMORROW OR MAX NEXT 2 WEEKS.

Mmeow~

So I just looked for the meaning of 12:12 because I'm desperate and this is what came out : 

In this sense, seeing 1212 repetitively means that, if you continue to focus on your dreams with a positive approach (believing they will manifest) even in the face of difficulty and challenges, you will make your wishes come through. Basically you can create your desired reality by focusing on your intentions, or the power of thought. 

It's coming tonight ladies! We believe. And if you don't fake it till you make it.

5 minutes ago, iwannadie said:

we don't know if these are actual titles 

like Sylvia lol

I did forget about her doing that with Sylvia, but other than that has she ever gave us a name and it be completely different/unrelated 

(I’m not counting cinnamon turning into cinnamon girl)

"Don’t forget me"

manifesting the album announce (cover, tracklist, release date) for next Wednesday (5 days after equal hours tweet - just like in 2019 before Norman)

July 26th 2019 - 3:33 make a wish          ->             July 31st - Norman announce  (Fri -> Wed)

Sep 4th 2020 - 12:12                                  ->             Sep 9th - COCC announce (Fri -> Wed)

not delusion. facts!