Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

6 minutes ago, katebusho said:

manifesting the album announce (cover, tracklist, release date) for next Wednesday (5 days after equal hours tweet - just like in 2019 before Norman)

Ugh im tired... Even DeluluKing can have his worse days. I log out too. I should get my album in 4 hours but all im going to have is the madness. Thank you Lana... Dont give us any dates anymore without a cover and the tracklist reveal :crossed: this is messy and not funny. I was extremely excited for this day for 4 months. Bye

Mmeow~

I don't get my life back together and I need new  Lana music to save me..

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

13 minutes ago, katebusho said:

manifesting the album announce (cover, tracklist, release date) for next Wednesday (5 days after equal hours tweet - just like in 2019 before Norman)

July 26th 2019 - 3:33 make a wish          ->             July 31st - Norman announce  (Fri -> Wed)

Sep 4th 2020 - 12:12                                  ->             Sep 9th - COCC announce (Fri -> Wed)

not delusion. facts! 

funnily enough, the other "3:33" tweet she made in November of 2019 was also on Friday (nov 8). Did something happen on nov 13 (Wednesday)? (other than the random ig post with pics from Nebraska)

paradise is a hell-colored flame sky

33 minutes ago, katebusho said:

July 26th 2019 - 3:33 make a wish          ->             July 31st - Norman announce  (Fri -> Wed)

Sep 4th 2020 - 12:12                                  ->             Sep 9th - COCC announce (Fri -> Wed)

not delusion. facts! 

She posted another 3:33 tweet in November 2019 or so. I don't think anything happened after that.

Okay. I’ve been a stan since the Video Games mv, but LFL was my first album cycle on LB that I was active for. 

Has Lana HERSELF ever given us a date that ended up not being correct? Not a date that we came up with, or the media came up with, or Stan Twitter or whoever. Not trying to be snarky, this is a honest question. Has Lana ever reneged on a date that she either said herself, or explicitly endorsed?

1 minute ago, fantascination said:

Okay. I’ve been a stan since the Video Games mv, but LFL was my first album cycle on LB that I was active for. 

Has Lana HERSELF ever given us a date that ended up not being correct? Not a date that we came up with, or the media came up with, or Stan Twitter or whoever. Not trying to be snarky, this is a honest question. 

yes, multiple times although never unprompted on her own (except for Violet but that's another thing) 

1 hour ago, DeluluKing said:

It is september 4th. There should be more than 500 excited users and the site should be broken but we have like 50 because no one believes Lana and wait for fking cocctober. I don't want to wait. Lana never said that the date isn't true so the album is coming tomorrow. Periodt.

Well said. I agree. Her video statement was ambiguous on purpose. 

2 hours ago, DeluluKing said:

"Favourite LDR Song : Mariners apartment complex"

What a beautiful taste. Mac is so underrated... Btw. are you a Cocctober or Delulu?

Delulu!