Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

I'm not trying to get not that much excited because I want to wait til March 19th to hear it.

It's going to be hard though but I think the music video & song is going to be great

Do you think that the last photo she posted could be the single cover ?

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

1 minute ago, The Greatest said:

I’m saying I don’t think it is an iPhone video lol we’re guessing that

Omg yeah I understand :toofloppy: 

I just woke up and my brain is still not fully awake:rip:

I don't think it's an iPhone video as well....the way we won :understand:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

42 minutes ago, Pico Boulevard said:

I'm not trying to get not that much excited because I want to wait til March 19th to hear it.

It's going to be hard though but I think the music video & song is going to be great

Do you think that the last photo she posted could be the single cover ?

Its gonna take every ounce of my being to stop myself from listening to it before the rest of the album :angie:

Y0jLcfB.gif.˚₊‧.༻𓆩❤︎𓆪 My love's pourin' 𓆩‪‪❤︎𓆪༺.‧₊˚. yxuiMLe.gif
34h2wyS.gif

°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||Like a waterfall.||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||

1:32━━━━━♡────2:42

⇆ | ◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷ | ↺

23 minutes ago, boom like that said:

Its gonna take every ounce of my being to stop myself from listening to it before the rest of the album :angie:

Yes :heidi:

It will be out during my exam season and I hope that will distract me from thinking about White Dress

OiUHEXQ.jpg

At least y’all should see the mv without de sound or whatever, because if not is going to end up with 1 view :bebe:

8 hours ago, The Greatest said:

It’s over there’s no third post

Haha I just cackled reading this at 4am u right. 

45 minutes ago, ShadesOfFool said:

Spill the tea sis

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Wait, what if Ganna Bogden isn’t a body double but is instead going to represent young, Lizzy era Lana?

Maybe the video will show present-day Lana & her “past self” to drive home the message in White Dress. I’m not super convinced this is true, but it’s possible considering Lana implied she would definitely be visible in the video!

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

2 minutes ago, PatentLeatherDoOver said:

Wait, what if Ganna Bogden isn’t a body double but is instead going to represent young, Lizzy era Lana?

Maybe the video will show present-day Lana & her “past self” to drive home the message in White Dress. I’m not super convinced this is true, but it’s possible considering Lana implied she would definitely be visible in the video!

What if Ganna Bogden was there for guidance for certain stunts for lana to perform in the video, I don't think she'll be in the video tbh but who knowss. But yeah I think the video represent her past and present self, emphasis on her blonde hair and then dying it back, she might be blonde (past) for half and the other half she'd be a brunette (present)! The whole vibe of the album represent a domestic type of living and she's might be looking back at how different her mind set it now than it was before. It's just a theory lol

lights, camera, acción

I think I appreciate the simplicity of LMLYLAW so much more now that I’ve heard the title track. There really seems to be an emphasis on letting go & just being present (similar to Venice Bitch), and I think this translates to a very organic but simple track.

It’s still probably one of my least favorite singles she’s released, but I really enjoy the general vibe & simplicity of it regardless (if that makes any sense lmao)

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

I love how y'all call me a mood-killer for hating the coverart yet as soon as there are finally some exciting news you fill the pages with statements about how you are not going to listen because of some weird purity-ring-mindset :toofunny:

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!