Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

8 minutes ago, Electric Body said:

I love how y'all call me a mood-killer for hating the coverart yet as soon as there are finally some exciting news you fill the pages with statements about how you are not going to listen because of some weird purity-ring-mindset :toofunny:

Purity ring mindset... :omfg:

It's called "extending our hype"

Hating on something for no good reason is just mood killing.  :pft:

14 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

Knowing White Dress is the opening song, I can’t wait to hear to hear the opening line of the album. All of her album openers had iconic lyrics!!! 

I’m looking forward to this myself, and I like how the first track of the new album often picks up where the last song from the former record left off.

Given that White Dress will be ushered in by hope is a dangerous thing, I think we’ll see a very cohesive and intense narrative! I’m considering streaming HIADT just before COCC drops but idk:flutter:

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

I think White Dress could sound like a love child of Yayo & Bartender :wowcry:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

5 minutes ago, Pico Boulevard said:

I think White Dress could sound like a love child of Yayo & Bartender :wowcry:

God, that would be a dream!! Lyrically, I’m getting HIADT+Pawn Shop Blues vibes with some Wait For Life (bridge) vocals. A gay can dream lol

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

I’m so down for this era being Lana reflecting on her weird life and coming to terms with it as an old lady

I was reading everyone’s post analysing the picture and I hope it’ll be a blend of her being young (that skater gurl double) and then her finding the STRENGTH to embrace that same feeling as her grown self

(I just wanna see her skating with her arm in a cast cause otherwise what was the damage for girl??)

tumblr_mmkkluK6l81sp6362o1_500.png" />

8 minutes ago, Brightsun said:

why would she tease it 19 days in advance ?

I was wondering that myself... But then again, she teased a BTS video of the title track three months in advance :toofunny: (ok, it’s not super fair since her release planning changed this Fall). 
maybe WD will be out before the 26th, but then again, she teased the title track and preorder almost three weeks in advance :toofunny::toofunny: 

Just now, GeminiLanaFan said:

I was wondering that myself... But then again, she teased a BTS video of the title track three months in advance :toofunny: (ok, it’s not super fair since her release planning changed this Fall). 
maybe WD will be out before the 26th, but then again, she teased the title track and preorder almost three weeks in advance :toofunny::toofunny: 

You really think she'd considering releasing it before feb 26? since she teased it 

lights, camera, acción

19 minutes ago, youngnwildx said:

You really think she'd considering releasing it before feb 26? since she teased it 

I’d love if it was out before the 26... but I don’t get my hopes too high before that. Watch her go radio silent until release. 

1 minute ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

I’d love if it was out before the 26... but I don’t get my hopes too high before that. Watch her go radio silent until release. 

How I wish she’d drop White Dress on 12th. I could really use it this week. ??

1 hour ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

Knowing White Dress is the opening song, I can’t wait to hear to hear the opening line of the album. All of her album openers had iconic lyrics!!! 

First line: "Blood from my body leaking in plain sight"

Second line: "I'll wear my favorite clean white dress tonight"

13 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

Realistically, I completely agree lmao I could really use a cathartic classic rn though:prettyhurts:

Sylvia Plath 

I'm excited! That (hopefully) cover artwork she posted is stunning :flutter:

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup: