Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

16 hours ago, Eclipse said:

It includes the words "music" and "men" have fun :bebe:

Okay, here is my guess for the DATMIMBC hint bc I’ve given up lmao:

“Drinking away the men in music before communion.”

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

Dreaming About The Men in Music...

Don't know what the BC could stand for

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

I’ve been thinking a lot about Lana’s cover of For Free (of course) and I really wonder what Joni Mitchell will think of it. Apparently her favourite cover of a song of hers is Nazareth’s cover of This Flight Tonight and her least favourite is (rightfully) the completely soulless Counting Crows cover of Big Yellow Taxi. Already we can assume Lana’s cover of For Free will probably be done quite earnestly like the original, maybe a tad more melancholy (debatable), and I think the brass band and harmonies will add a really haunting touch to the song that’ll differ enough from the original without trying too hard. Overall, I think there’s a good chance Joni Mitchell will quite like Lana’s cover, and I feel like Lana’s album having the word “chemtrails” in the title will definitely interest her too lol. But then if the cover is critically acclaimed or compared positively to Joni too much, she might just hate it out of spite lol.

75db99d920c2ca66a0ee7e5c2de27df4181ca688

Dreaming about the men in music beholding crystals

Crystals...mysticism...astrology...chemtrails..

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Imagine she would mention a Lizzy song in White Dress :trisha:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

On 2/6/2021 at 8:18 AM, GeminiLanaFan said:

It’s almost impossible she won’t release something else before release, if only to have the album talked about again. White Dress at the end of the month is high plausible for a couple of reasons: it will be the perfect time between the title track+preorder and the album release, the rollout is finally planned and shouldn’t change like the NFR era, there’s a MV that was filmed. We still don’t know if there’ll be a fourth video for this era, but it would be logical a couple of weeks / months after release. 

I hope so I really get quite upset when she only does three lol. There's a lot of gems that could have been amazing MVs

Lana Del Rey, Maggie Lindemann, Banks, Melanie Martinez, & Taylor Momsen are my guardian angels 

48 minutes ago, PatentLeatherDoOver said:

Okay, here is my guess for the DATMIMBC hint bc I’ve given up lmao:

“Drinking away the men in music before communion.”

You're always so nice to me, can you tell me what everyone is talking about dancing with men? I saw the promo posts for White Dress and that's it

Lana Del Rey, Maggie Lindemann, Banks, Melanie Martinez, & Taylor Momsen are my guardian angels