Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

6 minutes ago, Lentilus said:

OMFG!!!!!!White Dress music video teaser trailer coming in 4 HOURS :kris:

What? How do u know that?

59 minutes ago, PatentLeatherDoOver said:

Basically, a user gave us a hint to the lyrics in White Dress through an acronym (DATMIMBC)! It contains the words “music” and “men,” but that’s all we know for sure!

That's interesting! If we didn't know already I would have guessed money and men, or music and money. I can't wait to find out more, thanks! :wub:

Lana Del Rey, Maggie Lindemann, Banks, Melanie Martinez, & Taylor Momsen are my guardian angels 

8 minutes ago, past the bushes said:

Acronym But Just A Game

giphy.gif

best post in a WHILE lol

Lana Del Rey, Maggie Lindemann, Banks, Melanie Martinez, & Taylor Momsen are my guardian angels 

1 hour ago, PatentLeatherDoOver said:

Basically, a user gave us a hint to the lyrics in White Dress through an acronym (DATMIMBC)! It contains the words “music” and “men,” but that’s all we know for sure!

Dated all the men in music before corona :fabcat:

7 minutes ago, Future Jazz said:

do you think she’s referring to drug use when she says ‘it made me feel... it made me feel like a god’?

i think she's just talking about the feeling of freedom that came with that period of time of her life / musical career, living in a trailer park, making her own music, performing, just the simple life of an unknown, independent musician who has found their purpose and passion

Glitter Graphics: the community for graphics enthusiasts!kendrick Longie (jaydon23longie) - Profile | Pinterest Fireworks - Jitter.Bug.girl, fireworks , glitter , gif - Free animated GIF  - PicMix

18 hours ago, cinnamongirI said:

im really hoping she’s not a body double but instead just rollerskating with lana. in some new BTS photo that @/timelesslana posted on ig, alex has the same hairdo as the teaser photo. so..

I wonder if every single one of her female friends is in the video and is skating with Lana? That's gonna remind me of Doja Cat Bottom Bitch

6 minutes ago, LemonadeHeavens said:

i think she's just talking about the feeling of freedom that came with that period of time of her life / musical career, living in a trailer park, making her own music, performing, just the simple life of an unknown, independent musician who has found their purpose and passion

either that or maybe even the adoration and acclaim she has received since breaking through. 

5 minutes ago, domandapiano said:

either that or maybe even the adoration and acclaim she has received since breaking through. 

I was thinking more so along this vein as well. Like maybe the stardom/fame/and take off of her career made her feel like a god but now in retrospect and looking back it’s not all she expected. Like it took so much away from her and out of her to get where she is now. Idk. We shall see. 

56 minutes ago, Future Jazz said:

do you think she’s referring to drug use when she says ‘it made me feel... it made me feel like a god’?

I wonder this too but based on recent work  it might also refer to making music, being in nature, falling in love...I’m v curious about this!

aOaIzH2.gif