Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

6 minutes ago, Pico Boulevard said:

So Eclipse mentioned Sun Ra

I looked him up and he is a jazz composer and apparently known for experimental music

And it also might be a little bit rockish 

So White Dress will be jazzy and a little bit rockish and maybe something new & different in terms of Lana. I'm excited af now :trisha:

The vibe I get also. And same, v v excited!

5 minutes ago, Pico Boulevard said:

So Eclipse mentioned Sun Ra

I looked him up and he is a jazz composer and apparently known for experimental music

And it also might be a little bit rockish 

So White Dress will be jazzy and a little bit rockish and maybe something new & different in terms of Lana. I'm excited af now :trisha:

Fuck.......Ultraviolence/Honeymoon hybrid incoming!!! 

Just now, Lustformoney said:

white dress has only piano n guitar in credits so it wont be a rock jazz serve :oprah3: i think the sun ra meant that it will be something kinda experimental that lana never did before

there's drums and bass too :yesnod:

i love you, but you don't understand me.

m mmm putting together info eclipse has so kindly gifted us i'm processing and thinking

Spoiler

UfjG3Pf.png

Sun Ra soon left college because, he claimed, he had a visionary experience as a college student that had a major, long-term influence on him. In 1936 or 1937, in the midst of deep religious concentration, Sun Ra claimed that a bright light appeared around him, and, as he later said:

My whole body changed into something else. I could see through myself. And I went up... I wasn't in human form... I landed on a planet that I identified as Saturn... they teleported me and I was down on [a] stage with them. They wanted to talk with me. They had one little antenna on each ear. A little antenna over each eye. They talked to me. They told me to stop [attending college] because there was going to be great trouble in schools... the world was going into complete chaos... I would speak [through music], and the world would listen. That's what they told me.[16]

Sun Ra said that this experience occurred in 1936 or 1937. According to Szwed, the musician's closest associates cannot date the story any earlier than 1952. (Sun Ra also said that the incident happened when he was living in Chicago, where he did not settle until the late 1940s). Sun Ra discussed the vision, with no substantive variation, to the end of his life. His trip to Saturn allegedly occurred a full decade before flying saucers entered public consciousness with the 1947 encounter of Kenneth Arnold. It was earlier than other public accounts: about 15 years before George Adamski wrote about contact with benevolent beings; and almost 20 years before the 1961 case of Barney and Betty Hill, who recounted sinister UFO abductions. Szwed says that, "even if this story is revisionist autobiography... Sonny was pulling together several strains of his life. He was both prophesizing his future and explaining his past with a single act of personal mythology."[17]

lyrics hinted???? :creepna3:

sUcVobB.png

5 minutes ago, Lustformoney said:

white dress has only piano n guitar in credits so it wont be a rock jazz serve :oprah3: i think the sun ra meant that it will be something kinda experimental that lana never did before

Experimental? We'll fucking take it!!! Maybe the piano sounds like a harpsichord or some shit. :smile4:

2 minutes ago, Lustformoney said:

yeah but theyre pretty much nonexistent when u listen to jack songs:ma:

Usually yes but remember the COTCC outro...those drums sound kinda jazzy 

Hope is dangerous thing to have after all:heidi:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

I think that the it made me feel... like a god will be one of those moments of contrast between loud instrumental explosion and quiet  like on shades of cool or swan song. Imagine: in a whisper she sings “it made me feel...” it’s a cliffhanger!!! What did it make her feel like? THEN BOOM:slay::pussypower: drums guitar piano base organ mellotron synth  100% volume, a choir of angels singing in the background, :scream::scream::scream::karaoke:IT MADE ME FEEEEEL LIKE A GOOOOOOOOOOOD:lordejesus: wow guys I am excited for this track 

2 minutes ago, Corona said:

Omg and Eclipse also said she's singing in her Stargirl voice:defeated:

Collapse of the century:angie:

Some of us may truly not survive being served such a SERVE. 

tenor.gif?itemid=9146241