Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

white dress, white shirt

walked into the room you know you made my eyes burn
it was like, white stripes, for sure, 

on the summer lawns like an orlando whore

it made me feeeeeeeeel....

IT MADE ME FEEL LIKE A GODDDDDD

H0X0bK2.gif

sUcVobB.png

3 minutes ago, new gods said:

all the trailer parks and christmas lights made me feel like god #Lana Del Rey from life is thundering blissful towards death

roller-skating back home from 7/11 with jimmy to my teal-green trailer with a fake flower garden where we'd eat taco bell and record my latest hit single "gramma (blue ribbon sparkler trailer heaven)" made me feel like a god #Lana Del Rey from life is thundering blissful towards death

Glitter Graphics: the community for graphics enthusiasts!kendrick Longie (jaydon23longie) - Profile | Pinterest Fireworks - Jitter.Bug.girl, fireworks , glitter , gif - Free animated GIF  - PicMix

Dancing & twirling 

Men in music being crazy 

Wearing my White Dress 

Lying in downtown on the green grass

Counting white stripes in the sky

Trailer parks & christmas lights 

It made me feel...It made me feel like God

It made me feel...It made feel White Hot  Forever 

:understand:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

1 minute ago, Dragon said:

white sugar. salt. baking soda baking powder. white flour. made me think of white lines. pancakes batter on my white dress. sneezed on the track and the track got sicker chem chem chemtrails over the diner counter tenor.gif

Your mind....:sluttybunny:

19 minutes ago, Lustformoney said:

i think it might be safer for my mental health to just assume that it will be a total flop and have zero expectations for it:ma:

You expected COTCC to be a piano flop and we got such a beautiful song

You expecting White Dress to be a piano flop so that means it's going to be gorgeous 

Your power:godlaugh:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

okay but like.... @Eclipse if you're talking about white dress that means 1 of 3 things... you either have the entire album, the white dress video, or the song itself. 

which is it?

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

2 minutes ago, HydroponicWeeds said:

okay but like.... @Eclipse if you're talking about white dress that means 1 of 3 things... you either have the entire album, the white dress video, or the song itself. 

which is it?

i'm pretty sure he only has the song, i think white dress has been floating around for a long time, but you never know :whatever2:

Glitter Graphics: the community for graphics enthusiasts!kendrick Longie (jaydon23longie) - Profile | Pinterest Fireworks - Jitter.Bug.girl, fireworks , glitter , gif - Free animated GIF  - PicMix

3 minutes ago, LemonadeHeavens said:

i'm pretty sure he only has the song, i think white dress has been floating around for a long time, but you never know :whatever2:

I think white dress and lmlylaw had been floating around for a few months 

6 minutes ago, HydroponicWeeds said:

which is it?

I'd say about ~5 homosexuals have the whole album except Yosemite since September, when it got mastered. I have White Dress for a few months.

25 minutes ago, FredRed said:

White Dress Tulsa Black Jesus Freak

(I don't know what is going on)

pW84ipQ.jpg

This is the COCC thread, Sir, not Like a Prayer thread

DYJRPfi.gif c5dd836305cb85b3253fce96ae00741c547fd6fd.gif SH8DzJM.gif
???????, ??? ??? ?? ?? ???? ?????