Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

56 minutes ago, ShadesOfFool said:

Still have no idea what pink champagne is- acid? 

in fact I still think she’s saying “something tripp-AYYY” 

pink champagne is a strain of weed and also another name for MDMA -- could really be either, but i assume it's weed bc it originates in CA so it might be a small reference to CA

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

8 minutes ago, HydroponicWeeds said:

pink champagne is a strain of weed and also another name for MDMA -- could really be either, but i assume it's weed bc it originates in CA so it might be a small reference to CA

yup, it’s an indica strain and tbh if Lana smokes I def think she’s an indica girl :blush2:

aOaIzH2.gif

its funny how the only 2 songs we have from cocc both have at least two lines where the lyrics are debatable. LMLYLW: 1) pink champagne vs something trippy 2) baby let me count the ways vs baby let me count the waves(i personally cant hear that) COCC: 1) LSD vs how this deep, 2) i want you on me vs i want you only

2 minutes ago, lanabanana11 said:

its funny how the only 2 songs we have from cocc both have at least two lines where the lyrics are debatable.

it's never too late... baby so donkey kong.....

do you ever just... gaze at horizons?

original.gif

Wow.. She's absolutely stunning - she's gonna serve, not gonna lie I wasn't hyped this much for an era since a lot of years :flutter:

13.04.2018 Rome - Lana wore my hat! 

Dying by the hand of a foreign man, Happily
Calling out my name in the summer rain, Ciao amore

52 minutes ago, HydroponicWeeds said:

oh i don't smoke weed (crack only)

tenor.gif?itemid=9308137

let's be real, all you bitches wanna look like me