Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

31 minutes ago, lanasbottom said:

so the twitter stans decided out of nowhere that we’ll get the yosemite video :bebe: i didn’t think it was possible but they are more delusional than us i CANT....

they really googled dragon rock and are convinced it’s the name of the big mountain at the yosemite park (it’s not the rock’s called el capitan) LANA DO SOMETHING THE FAGS ARE LOSING THEIR MINDS :air2:

Chuck shot something back in 2016/2017 in the Yosemite National Park and she tagged Lana 

So maybe we really getting a Yosemite video

https://www.instagram.com/p/BTNUOZiB1mA/?igshid=1pvjt4oxyqsxr

https://www.instagram.com/p/BR9lKEOhEzw/?igshid=wppgzvi38iv7

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

7 minutes ago, Pico Boulevard said:

Chuck shot something back in 2016/2017 in the Yosemite National Park and she tagged Lana 

So maybe we really getting a Yosemite video

https://www.instagram.com/p/BTNUOZiB1mA/?igshid=1pvjt4oxyqsxr

https://www.instagram.com/p/BR9lKEOhEzw/?igshid=wppgzvi38iv7

but we don’t know if they shot something maybe they were just hiking or camping :bebe: and the chances of her releasing a years old mv are as slim as getting the cherry mv tbh

27 minutes ago, lustforlife said:

She talks about the new album, nfr! Amy jimmy hendrix,  and Joan Baez, Jack Nikkie and Weyes talks about her too :blush2:

did u read it?

A month and a week away :lange:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

30 minutes ago, Lentilus said:

So what do we think MOJO means by "Sunny Album"?

Maybe that there's a lot of hope in some of the songs? It was to be expected, if she included Yosemite, which was too happy for LFL. Not All Who Wander Are Lost, Dance Til We Die, Wild at Heart all seem to be about embracing who you are. The title track and LMLYLAW don't have the dark undertones of so many of her past songs. 

18 minutes ago, honeybadger said:

WHAT'LL WE GET TODAY i'm hoping album trailer and/or white dress snippet and/or photos :thumb2: i need anything any morsel

I'd be fine I guess with the rest of the Mojo interview. But I want all of what you mentioned haha 

I wouldn't worry about that interview. It seems like a niche music magazine, so I think she will only briefly talk about the haters in general and then will focus on her record and her inspirations. She might mention Joni Mitchell's Hejira and talk about how Dance Till We Die is about her friendship with Joan Baez. There is so much about her art and career to go over here, especially since it's the first time she's in that magazine and it's very music-oriented. I'm excited and the fact that the interview can come out any time now is even more exciting. I can't wait to decipher LQ photos of that interview.

Early-Brave-Izuthrush-small.gif