Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

Just now, Dragon said:

idgaf but someone's pc did not deserve to be hit like that nope nnnnnnnn AqQZoui.gif

It really shows how deep the delusion is becoming! Very Interview Magazine of us! 

Image result for lana del rey in tub

1 minute ago, HydroponicWeeds said:

what has happened in here lmao wtf

a zip file appeared on a certain site. Supposedly countaining all the songs of the album. But you need a password to open it and when you do provide one, apparently you kill your computer or something?!?

Just now, HydroponicWeeds said:

what has happened in here lmao wtf

COCC album leak found in full in a locked ZIP file. @plastiscguy ended up destroying his dad's laptop as a result of a virus (not corona) delusions are at an all time high.  :hooker:

Just now, GeminiLanaFan said:

a zip file appeared on a certain site. Supposedly countaining all the songs of the album. But you need a password to open it and when you do provide one, apparently you kill your computer or something?!?

Just now, Lentilus said:

COCC album leak found in full in a locked ZIP file. @plastiscguy ended up destroying his dad's laptop as a result of a virus (not corona) delusions are at an all time high.  :hooker:

y'all i'm screaming :lange:

i mean...... it's so close to the release but yet so far away and we get this close to a leak and SOMEONES FUCKING COMPUTER DIES FUCK 

tensions are rising over file lies

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Happy Page 3300:understand::xcry:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

1 minute ago, HydroponicWeeds said:

y'all i'm screaming :lange:

i mean...... it's so close to the release but yet so far away and we get this close to a leak and SOMEONES FUCKING COMPUTER DIES FUCK 

tensions are rising over file lies

HAHAHAHAHSLKj;ldekj;foiajdfjgoij;ejohaf;lijf It was fucking fabulous! :thumb2: We all paid our respects to his laptop for this sacrifice. :trisha::gurl:

Just now, Lentilus said:

HAHAHAHAHSLKj;ldekj;foiajdfjgoij;ejohaf;lijf It was fucking fabulous! :thumb2: We all paied our respects to his laptop for this sacrifice. :trisha::gurl:

really a trooper. We should host a memorial for its funeral. Lana, you realize that computers now die because of you?

2 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

really a trooper. We should host a memorial for its funeral. Lana, you realize that computers now die because of you?

what about all these lipsters? and all of their broken laptops? why am i even wondering that today?

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Just now, HydroponicWeeds said:

what about all these lipsters? and all of their broken laptops? why am i even wondering that today?

We'd trade it all for a fake ZIP file on Degree (Zip file, Zip file)