Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

Just now, gsnlp said:

With dealer on it instead of Yosemite. Some 5 homosexuals 

I envy them for having Dealer... but I don’t know... on March 19, it will be like a whole six months that they listened to it while the rest of us will have a new album to listen and analyse, a new era to step in. Their only new song will be Yosemite?!? 

Just now, GeminiLanaFan said:

I envy them for having Dealer... but I don’t know... on March 19, it will be like a whole six months that they listened to it while the rest of us will have a new album to listen and analyse, a new era to step in. Their only new song will be Yosemite?!? 

But gurl, think, they probably heard White Hot Forever too, there was another song we don’t know about. It’s like a win-lose for them too

0YnL0Kf.gif

She probably used Dealer as one of the four songs she'll use for her upcoming eighth record

Judging by her more ~gothic~ appearance lately, I think it's very likely 

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Just now, Contemplating God said:

She probably used Dealer as one of the four songs she'll use for her upcoming eighth record

She said she doesn’t have 4 tracks for it (yet, I hope)

0YnL0Kf.gif

1 minute ago, Contemplating God said:

LDR8/Behind the iron gates is going to be such a trying and traumatizing period i can tell :air:

we will be longing for the days of COCC teasing and Questioning the Culture 

What are the other 3?

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

Just now, gsnlp said:

But gurl, think, they probably heard White Hot Forever too, there was another song we don’t know about. It’s like a win-lose for them too

Can’t wait to hear TJF if only to maybe have some confirmation that WHF is a new song or was reworked into TJF. 
As you said, they’re not really losing if they have two outtakes... And even if they had only the standard album only, they are not « losing »... I guess I just love an album release rather than having a secret party with myself to listen to it loll

Just now, gsnlp said:

She said she doesn’t have 4 tracks for it (yet, I hope)

That's what I meant, it's probably one of the upcoming four tracks regardless if she had the four tracks ready yet

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

That's what I meant, it's probably one of the upcoming four tracks regardless if she had the four tracks ready yet

Yes! You’re probably right. Unless she’s releasing Dealer as a poem of Behind the Iron Gates...

0YnL0Kf.gif

2 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

Can’t wait to hear TJF if only to maybe have some confirmation that WHF is a new song or was reworked into TJF. 
As you said, they’re not really losing if they have two outtakes... And even if they had only the standard album only, they are not « losing »... I guess I just love an album release rather than having a secret party with myself to listen to it loll

Gurl, I feel u! But I would love having the album prior to the release to pull an Eclipse moment :brows:

0YnL0Kf.gif

5 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

Let’s hope so! 
and I guess that some folkish AS&C must have come out of her recording sessions with Zach... 

Can't wait for a new pre-pre-release thread to be created in October :flutter:

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

Is it possible the insiders already had Yosemite? I’m sure Lana mastered it with the rest of LFL since it was a last minute removal, and that’s when insiders usually get the songs 

or was it said they didn’t have it?

"Don’t forget me"

28 minutes ago, Contemplating God said:

omfg a dream........ imagine a grunge rock screamy album

lana with black hair and that eyeliner

Znalezione obrazy dla zapytania: girl engagement faint gif