Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

2 minutes ago, Nikogo said:

Is it possible the insiders already had Yosemite? I’m sure Lana mastered it with the rest of LFL since it was a last minute removal, and that’s when insiders usually get the songs 

or was it said they didn’t have it?

I don’t know what to think anymore about Yosemite. Some claimed they have heard it, others said it would never leak and that nobody heard it and that it was better protected than Fort Knox... 

4 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

I don’t know what to think anymore about Yosemite. Some claimed they have heard it, others said it would never leak and that nobody heard it and that it was better protected than Fort Knox... 

I’m on the fence about it too, I’ve also heard both insiders have it and that nobody has heard it..I just feel like at this close the the album coming out someone has had to have heard it, maybe one of the 5 people who have the album now got Yosemite when LFL was being mastered? 

"Don’t forget me"

5 minutes ago, Nikogo said:

Is it possible the insiders already had Yosemite? I’m sure Lana mastered it with the rest of LFL since it was a last minute removal, and that’s when insiders usually get the songs 

or was it said they didn’t have it?

I don’t think anyone ever got it

it would have definitely leaked if so

If we get another music video by chance, what song do y'all think it will be for 

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

2 minutes ago, Contemplating God said:

If we get another music video by chance, what song do y'all think it will be for 

Wild at Heart surprise video directed by David Lynch himself :illumilana2:

6 minutes ago, Contemplating God said:

TJF 'cuz it seems to be a favorite track from Lana <3

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

46 minutes ago, Contemplating God said:

She probably used Dealer as one of the four songs she'll use for her upcoming eighth record

Judging by her more ~gothic~ appearance lately, I think it's very likely 

I definitely agree that Dealer is a potential direction for LDR8!! Also, how do we know it’s one of 4? I feel like I missed something:toofunny:

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

This IG stan has heard Yosemite (called it similar to TNC), and called Dealer Bartender's sister. How has a snippet not leaked if so many people have the album? Jesus (Not that I want it to leak btw but I wouldn't mind a snippet)

3 minutes ago, PatentLeatherDoOver said:

I definitely agree that Dealer is a potential direction for LDR8!! Also, how do we know it’s one of 4? I feel like I missed something:toofunny:

"probably"

i'm just speculating! lol

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

1 minute ago, anwdelrey said:

This IG stan has heard Yosemite (called it similar to TNC), and called Dealer Bartender's sister. How has a snippet not leaked if so many people have the album? Jesus

"it's a screamer"

random IG stan: "bartender's little sister!"

so what is the truth?

Those 5 gays must have signed their souls away to the devil to gain the arcane knowledge of hearing albums ahead of release. Lemme DM Lucifer I'ma sign my name in his fancy book for COCC :pray2:

eb8fcf3e43206e82abf83c9c01bfcf26.gif

2 minutes ago, anwdelrey said:

This IG stan has heard Yosemite (called it similar to TNC), and called Dealer Bartender's sister. How has a snippet not leaked if so many people have the album? Jesus (Not that I want it to leak btw but I wouldn't mind a snippet)

is that stan reliable? i cant imagine dealer sounding like bartender:whoopi:

3 minutes ago, PatentLeatherDoOver said:

From Lana. She said she puts out an album when she has four songs (not sure of the number though) that could potentially lead the direction of the next album. But with Chemtrails, she doesn’t seem to have *that magic number of* tracks under her belt to rely upon.