Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

Just now, Contemplating God said:

"probably"

i'm just speculating! lol

ohh gotcha!! Either way, her recent visuals seem to point to something darker and grungier. After her posting the Women who Run with the Wolves references and seeing its relationship to COCC, I definitely think her posts are often indirect clues about her headspace for the next record!

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

If Lana doesn't have songs that could start a new album yet it means we may experience a longer break between COCC and what's next, followed by a drastic change of sound after conquering an eventual writer's block. And please Lana, I adore Norman and COCC will be great, but let mr Antonoff go. The worst thing she can do is play it safe

eb8fcf3e43206e82abf83c9c01bfcf26.gif

11 minutes ago, Dragon said:

i'm not laughing at anyone in particular but wtf this forum is fucking LEGENDARY for THEE MOST RANDOM CHAOTIC PHENOMENA slfhslfksahfkldshklsdfhlkdsgfhsd. an arm cast, ass pic blue screen leading passwords gotta love ya LB never change sjghslkslkgsgkls tenor.gif?itemid=5903659

this place has never changed :toofloppy:

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

26 minutes ago, Contemplating God said:

"it's a screamer"

random IG stan: "bartender's little sister!"

so what is the truth?

That's because Dealer is Noir slightly reworked so the piano sounds like Bartender's!

tenor.gif

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

31 minutes ago, anwdelrey said:

This IG stan has heard Yosemite (called it similar to TNC), and called Dealer Bartender's sister. How has a snippet not leaked if so many people have the album? Jesus (Not that I want it to leak btw but I wouldn't mind a snippet)

They said they *think* „it will be similar to TNC”. Doubt they heard it. 

giphy.gif

11 minutes ago, Dragon said:

I can see TNC's value, but personally for me it always makes me feel lethargic so I usually skip it. I was hoping Yosemite was similar or had the gentle magic that Life is Beautiful does, or Cherry Blossom. 

Since she described it as the sister track to TNBAR, I think Yosemite will have a lot of acoustic guitar as its  base . More so than TNC. 

the way that the ldr8 era is already coming into fruition just because of dealer... her power :ma: 

imagine the collapse if lana talks about the next album after chemtrails in the magazine interview and we have a pre-release thread and a pre-pre-release thread at the same time :thumb:

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

1 minute ago, Dragon said:

wait she did?? was it the new article or? TNBAR yess

nah, this was during the LFL era she described TNBAR and Yosemite to be Ying and Yang tracks

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

3 minutes ago, lanasbottom said:

can’t wait for y’all to hate yosemite i’ve been saying that for the past few years :bebe: the way it’s compared to two songs most of y’all hate :krylie:

and I will laugh in their faces while adoring it. 

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating.