Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

This title calls for a Slim Aarons style album cover with chemtrails in the sky...

Screen_Shot_2019_01_24_at_18_58_26_copy_

I was literally thinking about him as well... Our minds. I'd love something lush and very produced for the record but if she spills her heart out it's probably going ot be quick and brute

ZKcaooE.png

No more Chuck Grant album covers

Society has progressed past the need for Chuck Grant album covers

We need a photographer who will actually release more than 2 images from the shoot!!!!!

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

I hope she brings ANGRY and LOUD and STRONG vocals to this record.

SCREAM YOUR HEART OUT LANAAAAA!

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e476ccf1f4fb5dc3660a7

I want her to belt like she did for TLY and PWYC during the LATTM Tour. It would definitely be a great surprise to have this kind of vocals in an album.

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

I’m also wondering why the date says 2021... I’m not waiting a year and 4 months after announcement again that’s a mistake right?

The title has me shocked. Wether it's or not ironic -truly hope she doesn't believe in chemtrails, though-, it's incredibly graphic and evocative. It could work as a poem itself. Wasn't truly expecting her to come with this under her hand. She goes on and on on her brilliancy.

i hope that the title lends itself to heavier production than NFR, but i don't feel super confident about that if jack sticks around. also the abbreviation is COCC bye

Lana Del Rey Honeymoon GIF

No more Chuck Grant album covers

Society has progressed past the need for Chuck Grant album covers

We need a photographer who will actually release more than 2 images from the shoot!!!!!

something tells me it’s gonna be a selfie akin to HIADT :toofunny:

sgopYhV.gif