Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

does the 08/05 thing on her site html even mean anything

I don’t think so cause the date was written 5/08 meaning May 8th. The dates have to all be in the same order and so a date like 17/6 wouldn’t make sense.

I don’t think so cause the date was written 5/08 meaning May 8th. The dates have to all be in the same order and so a date like 17/6 wouldn’t make sense.

translate it to british and it makes sense...i don't actually know if that works

869-DEC9-E-0-FB4-4-EAF-82-CA-790-EF45189

translate it to british and it makes sense...i don't actually know if that works

Right, but it doesn’t make sense for a date to be written like this but the others not. And it’s her American store

Some countries write with the date/month/year format so it could make sense!

I don’t think so cause the date was written 5/08 meaning May 8th. 

now hold awan... what

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

lanadelrey had a good explanation for that at the time but i cant remember what the good sis said

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e