Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

The way this is always bumped up, but nothing really is going on :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: I hope Lana shares something just for your guys' sanity 

DYJRPfi.gif c5dd836305cb85b3253fce96ae00741c547fd6fd.gif SH8DzJM.gif
???????, ??? ??? ?? ?? ???? ?????

hi kids,

just to let you know my new record "chemtrails over the country club" will be up for pre order tomorrow

along w my first single dropping this friday

look out for it

L

xo

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

I know she said last year she wanted it to be a surprise release, and it's funny that just now I'm actually starting to believe her. The only reason I had my doubts was because her webstore's description says "Shop official Lana Del Rey merchandise, including apparel and media from 2019's Norman Fucking Rockwell and her upcoming 2020 album Chemtrails Over the Country Club" which would imply that there would be a point when the album is made available to purchase when it has yet to be released.

Maybe she'll just drop the album on September 4/5 and then we'll get any videos she made after? With no pre-release singles or anything.

This video makes me sad and I don't even know why

this whole situation makes me sad lmao

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg