Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

Don't bother to stay up for cocc it's not coming. And remember before you post another 333 pages of requests to play cocc that this is jack's cocc you are talking about so it's not gonna be very good and will probably flop like the last time. 

i asked an online ouija board if the album is really coming soon and it told me yes, then i asked if it was sure, it said yes. do whatever you want with this info, if you can even call this info.  :derpna2:

Witches and mediums are more reliable at this point.

This thread is dead right now...Lana say sth and make the COCC thread alive again

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

My new theory on the hotjar date is that it was indeed May 8, 2020, and that it was for the Fuck It I Love You Dickies jacket... not sure if that's the date that went on sale but it was definitely around that time.

Plus, if you look in the source code it's way lower on the thread than the Chemtrails 2020 details are.