Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

She said before that she does care about the Grammys and all that so I can see her dropping it a week earlier so it can still be nominated tbh. It’s likely that it’s gonna be a digital release with physical copies shipping later so it’s possible.

qfrWuBl.png

this is 2020 and we're in the middle of a pandemic so yes please lana just finish mastering and DROP IT

Lana is not known for her punctuality. I doubt COCC is dropping when she said it would. Just look at how Violet rolled out as an example. Since she's already given us a (supposed) date, I'm going to guess that a surprise album drop isn't going to be during this cycles release.

Tbh, if Lana did surprise drop an album I would miss all of the freaking out on LBs over how many damn variants there are and what vinyl colors all of them are going to be. The freaking out is part of what makes her releases so exciting

OqqaAZJt.png     B4iWPK3.gif     OqqaAZJt.png

this is 2020 and we're in the middle of a pandemic so yes please lana just finish mastering and DROP IT

As far as I'm concerned she can take her sweet time with that

housesite01_lg.jpg

the way we're getting our hopes batshit high for these sick visuals and this will probably not even be it

the way we're getting our hopes batshit high for these sick visuals and this will probably not even be it

considering the pics shes posted, i would expect something gorgeous

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

She said before that she does care about the Grammys and all that so I can see her dropping it a week earlier so it can still be nominated tbh. It’s likely that it’s gonna be a digital release with physical copies shipping later so it’s possible.

Perhaps, but I really think the fuckery of this year's Grammys permeated her SOUL. You could see it on her face. 

So I hope she no longer cares.

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

Award ceremonies are rigged and basically worthless nowadays (and interminably boring too). She's beyond that.

i still believe it's coming the 5th, i know..  :flop:  :flop:

people keep bringing up violet's date being pushed back but i feel like with an album it's not just up to the artist it's also up to the label and managers to plan and set specific dates for the cycle

the poetry book just felt like an individual lana thing that she could put out whenever.

i love you, but you don't understand me.

I never want to put bad energy to this thread but no, lana doesn't need a g*ddamn Grammy. They snubbed more than their share and its done. Shes beyond them and truly to think she needs their validation is beneath her value. She needs no one to sing her beauty and the Grammys can sure as shit suck it :)