Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

I don't think that the album will be out on Sept, it's way too close and we're used to have wrong dates from Lana herself. I just hope she'll not post tones of snippets as she did endlessly with nfr cause it creates more frustration than anything else (never enjoyed How To Disappear fully because I still think I'd prefer piano version, knowing too much strong melodies before the album's out make the first listening so much less powerful etc).

I wish she could drop the album easily and quickly (like a lead single with preorder and cover/tracklist reveal all at once, and an album release a month later).

LDR-ALOHA2.jpg

I never want to put bad energy to this thread but no, lana doesn't need a g*ddamn Grammy. They snubbed more than their share and its done. Shes beyond them and truly to think she needs their validation is beneath her value. She needs no one to sing her beauty and the Grammys can sure as shit suck it :)

I agree. And Lana is an artist whose art transcends all the material in this world - I obviously love and am happy when she’s nominated for awards but for me (and likely for her) it’s just all about the music and the words and the art itself that really matters. Whether or not she wins a Grammy doesn’t change that! :)

I still hold onto the fact that its coming, bc surely she would've said something by now if it is not? instead of posting that snippet? 

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

Delay or no, it seems VERY likely we will get it this year. The Spotify bio change, the little hints here and there, Ben literally saying new music is coming out soon, all these things point out to a release in the few months with Tulsa Jesus Freak coming very soon.

It’s coming in September for sure - Lana seems to enjoy keeping things pretty lowkey time-wise this release cycle so I think the lack of activity right now will mean that closer to the album release we’ll get everything close together instead of the sporadic and spread out release cycle of NFR.

I keep forgetting that its coming next month.. so excited

I never want to put bad energy to this thread but no, lana doesn't need a g*ddamn Grammy. They snubbed more than their share and its done. Shes beyond them and truly to think she needs their validation is beneath her value. She needs no one to sing her beauty and the Grammys can sure as shit suck it :)

This

She doesn't need stupid shiny awards

She has us

banner.png

suffer does the wolf crawling to thee

I still hold onto the fact that its coming, bc surely she would've said something by now if it is not? instead of posting that snippet? 

She was snippeting it up even when she knew she was delaying NFR, so I don't think that that means anything.

However, the fact that Ben posted it means more than her posting it. As @@GeminiLanaFan said, he only posts stuff if it's really coming soon. 

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

like i said im trying to NOT be negative bc it always feels disheartening to see others do it. i really hope it doesn't get delayed and i do trust that she knows what she's doing. its more of me being nervous and having anxiety for no real reason lol

giphy.gif

we deserve another aka yayo

Yes!! I never really liked the Paradise version. The emotion always sounded fake to me, she was overdoing it. The AKA version sounds so raw and honest, it’s such a shame she never did another song like Yayo. And I imagine COTCC to be a mix between AKA, HM and NFR, so songs like Yayo or even Pawn Shop Blues fit so well on the album in my mind

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

Lana has got us all, chemtrails was never real, she’s been distracting us from the truth this entire time

tumblr_mmkkluK6l81sp6362o1_500.png" />

hypothetically she could drop COCC later than Sep 4/5, but knowing all the clues mentioned above i'm pretty sure the latest possible date is Oct 2, that's when Violet physical copies will be shipped. 

giphy.gif

I won't accept any later date than september 5. WHY SHOULD SHE DELAY IT? She has no reason for this - let's just give us the album in a proper time once. And why do we even talk about grammys scammys? This thing is so upsetting for me.

Mmeow~

Tesla Jesus?

I don't know which I'd hate more, a song about Elon Musk or a song about Seany

They're both pigs so I'm gonna go with both

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven