Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

considering she's posted 3 pics in a row, i guess the next binge-posting will be random shit and then 3 posts w announcements.

She announced violet on July 8, which was 20 days before the release, and then the pre-order was on July 9, so 19 days before release.

Maybe she’ll drop the cover, tracklist, and reconfirm the date on August 13/14 and then make the pre-order available on August 14/15?

kind of prefer that she hasn't put out any songs this era. half the time when albums come out i'm already sick of the singles

this keeps everything fresh the first time, no predetermined expectations. its almost more exciting this way imo

kind of prefer that she hasn't put out any songs this era. half the time when albums come out i'm already sick of the singles

this keeps everything fresh the first time, no predetermined expectations. its almost more exciting this way imo

100% agree with you! I hope she releases nothing until the album drops! Or if she does, only the lead. I want a full immersive experience hearing everything for the first time!!

I want Tulsa Jesus FreakT to be the lead single, I'm so excited for that song 

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

I want Tulsa Jesus FreakT to be the lead single, I'm so excited for that song 

Hahahah I know! But it would never happen. Lana's best songs are never singles, like Cherry and Cinnamon Girl (and they were some of the first songs we listened from LFL and NFR)... So no.

I'm really excited about the first single and video. I hated Love and Lust for Life songs (they're soooo comercial). And then I loved Venice Bitch and Mariners but I didn't feel those songs as "first singles". So, let's see how it works with COCC.

I really do feel like Tulsa Jesus Freak will be the first thing we hear from the album (I mean it technically already is).

I think so too. That track was in all of her latest COCC posts, and Ben posted it too (and he only posts upcoming singles).

if it does actually end up dropping sept. 5th i really hope nothing leaks cuz i don't have any self control whatsoever and i wanna dive into this album without hearing a thing

There is a good chance that leaks will be avoided if the physical release isn’t on September 5 but later on. Her last two albums were leaked because of Universal’s early shipments (bravo, geniuses).