Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

How did this "in the cockpit" joke start? i see everyone using it here. 

Some account on twitter popped up last year "leaking" the lyrics to songs on NFR/scans of a fake digital booklet, and these were the lyrics to Love Song's second verse LOL

Some account on twitter popped up last year "leaking" the lyrics to songs on NFR/scans of a fake digital booklet, and these were the lyrics to Love Song's second verse LOL

I always thought the "In the cockpit" thing was from Love Song, but never knew how it started, I'v seen it used so much on here as a joke I started saying "In the cockpit" randomly everyday, Sounds like something Lana would sing on a live stream to confuse everyone.  :w8ing:

fake love song lyrics from a fake twitter insider

I always find fake lana lyrics funny,  Is there any other lyrics like this? because things like this are too good to waste :( 

I can’t stop listening to TJF.

Side note, I know this is unrelated, but y’all know that guy that tried to kidnap Lana in Orlando? Well I added him on Facebook a while back, and umm.... so he commented on some ad/promo for Lana’s book and he’s weird. He said something along the lines of “you must be so pissed because I’m releasing my “tell all book” he acts like Lana will actually read thst. Idk but it was so creepy and weird.

Please, dear Lordt, give us some solid, tangible, indisputable, info regarding COCC this week so we can stop arguing about release dates and singles and covers. Amen.

I can’t stop listening to TJF.

Side note, I know this is unrelated, but y’all know that guy that tried to kidnap Lana in Orlando? Well I added him on Facebook a while back, and umm.... so he commented on some ad/promo for Lana’s book and he’s weird. He said something along the lines of “you must be so pissed because I’m releasing my “tell all book” he acts like Lana will actually read thst. Idk but it was so creepy and weird.

Lana seems to attract a lot of fans like that who have severe delusions of knowing her personally. I remember seeing a few similar profiles of other fans like that on instagram. He needs to get help.

You call me lavender, you call me sunshine.

what do yall think of this??

"Lana Del Rey - Chemtrails over the country club I would take this with a grain of salt but
- 'chemtrails' seem to be a euphemism/imagery for cocaine
- album as a whole contains biblical imagery similar to paradise
- 'zac' seems to be the new 'jim'
- angry and raunchy lyrics,

- will probably do well with fans but not with critics cuz trashy lyrics + heavy production

- out sep 5th - only 1 single

- tulsa jesus freak (lead single) is similar to diet mountain dew and cinnamon girl

- most similar to nfr but with more refined production fans will enjoy

- black mustard is the new flower imagery

- new announcement this wednesday"

"Lana Del Rey - Chemtrails over the country club I would take this with a grain of salt but

- will probably do well with fans but not with critics cuz trashy lyrics + heavy production

- tulsa jesus freak (lead single) is similar to diet mountain dew and cinnamon girl

is this "insider" info or speculation :creep:

Here for it!

was waiting for the big boobs in the album cover

i think its knda obvious at this point

seems plausible tbh but i don't believe most of these "insiders"