Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

what do yall think of this??

"Lana Del Rey - Chemtrails over the country club I would take this with a grain of salt but
- 'chemtrails' seem to be a euphemism/imagery for cocaine
- album as a whole contains biblical imagery similar to paradise
- 'zac' seems to be the new 'jim'
- angry and raunchy lyrics,

- will probably do well with fans but not with critics cuz trashy lyrics + heavy production

- out sep 5th - only 1 single

- tulsa jesus freak (lead single) is similar to diet mountain dew and cinnamon girl

- most similar to nfr but with more refined production fans will enjoy

- black mustard is the new flower imagery

- new announcement this wednesday"

I'd be down with this, just replied to the tweet and asked if it was purely speculation

Lana Del Rey Honeymoon GIF

Seriously now, when she announced the title i interpreted it as an euphemism for how americans believe in conspiracy threads; they get so used to it that when things like this pandemic happen, they automatically correlate everything to a conspiracy plan. It's like enjoying fireworks on a country club (you get surprised and astonished by the  physics of it) but ironically in her concept, it's the chemtrails. 

Same with White Hot Forever, i pictured the concept of a dying universe, with a collapsing white dwarf star. Am I making sense? lmfao

Edited by expandableclitoris

I'd be down with this, just replied to the tweet and asked if it was purely speculation

"mostly RUMORS that are floating around traders, which is why i would take these with a grain of salt"

Lana Del Rey Honeymoon GIF

I want to believe she is that smart, but it might just be you. That is a whole new level of brilliance.

:toofloppy: i rather imagine this and live in a made up world where this is the official idea behind it than it just being metaphorical cocaine trails, the latter is just so.... tacky and 2013-ish

Seriously now, when she announced the title i interpreted it as an euphemism for how americans believe in conspiracy threads; they get so used to it that when things like this pandemic happen, they automatically correlate everything to a conspiracy plan. It's like enjoying fireworks on a country club (you get surprised and astonished by the  physics of it) but ironically in her concept, it's the chemtrails. 

Same with White Hot Forever, i pictured the concept of a dying universe, with a collapsing white dwarf star. Am I making sense? lmfao

Same thought process, except in my mind WHF is more about diamonds/white heat than stars (although there's an obvious correlation there). But it all refers to a high level of emotional intensity, and beginnings and endings, if you like.

I personally prefer WHF as an album title but given recent events, I understand why she changed it.

Imagine if, in Question for the Culture, she'd said, "I'll be elaborating upon all of this and more in my upcoming album, WHITE HOT FOREVER".

:eek2:

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

Same thought process, except in my mind WHF is more about diamonds/white heat than stars (although there's an obvious correlation there)

I personally prefer WHF as an album title but given recent events, I understand why she changed it.

Imagine if, in Question for the Culture, she'd said, "I'll be elaborating upon all of this and more in my upcoming album, WHITE HOT FOREVER".

:eek2:

Chemtrails seems like a more impactful title, to me, than WHF

Similarly to how NFR was

damnit. now where are the real insider leaks. im getting bored as fuck over here. also, kind these concepts this person is making up are good ... sad we wont get that tho

damnit. now where are the real insider leaks. im getting bored as fuck over here. also, kind these concepts this person is making up are good ... sad we wont get that tho

lmaoo they said lana and marshmello collab is on COCC eye-

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose

Hahahah I know! But it would never happen. Lana's best songs are never singles.

The fact that this is so true...

'Tulsa Jesus Freak' is not only already one of the best songs on COCC (if not, the best), but also a definitive discography highlight and a huge moment in her career

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup: