Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

not my twitter mutuals freaking out because they think cocc won't get acclaim, like who honestly cares, it only matters if we like the music (lfl has a better score on metacritic than uv - that speaks for itself)

Lana Del Rey Honeymoon GIF

I'm being delusional with this one but I'd go crazy if actually White Hot Forever is the lead single and sounds like the rightful heir of West Coast...

So far it sounds more like 'Cinnamon Girl' scraps, but that's an interesting concept

It is important not to believe social media speculation about the album, especially what you see on Twitter.

The only reliable sources of information are Lana, Interscope, Jack Antonoff and TaP Management. Look to them for insight.

Ya think?

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

not my twitter mutuals freaking out because they think cocc won't get acclaim, like who honestly cares, it only matters if we like the music (lfl has a better score on metacritic than uv - that speaks for itself)

Like critical acclaim has ever mattered for Lana :scoff: 

3lfQEhw.png

Read this thread and let me know what you think

https://twitter.com/canildalana/status/1292582067734282240?s=20

Sounds interesting, and it’s possible. But I still think the shoot yesterday was for a simple editorial spread/magazine shoot.

But speculation is fun and exciting and builds hype for the album, so bring it on!

After listening to the other version of I Talk to Jesus that surfaced today, I hope we get some organs and dark churchy synths on some of the songs on this record. I think it’s a possibility as there could be some religious lyrical motifs throughout this album to explore darker personal themes. The lyrics from the Tulsa Jesus Freak snippet are an example so far and I think it would be really fitting if we got some church-choir harmonies and chords somewhere in that particular song.

listening to Norman, while silently having a breakdown because I have a gut feeling that NFR was her peak (to me). I'm not trying to judge an entire album by a twenty second snippet, but if Chemtrails is just a rehash of Cinnamon Girl and other songs from the album, this may very well be the first LDR album I might not use

She'll pull through lyrically, though.

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating.