Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

listening to Norman, while silently having a breakdown because I have a gut feeling that NFR was her peak (to me). I'm not trying to judge an entire album by a twenty second snippet, but if Chemtrails is just a rehash of Cinnamon Girl and other songs from the album, this may very well be the first LDR album I might not use

She'll pull through lyrically, though.

She always changed her music in her albums. And Jack Antonoff is very versatile so I really don't think it will be a NFR!p2. + Tulsa Jesus Freak sounds really strange to me (the vocoder on the last part of the snippet is so bizarre) and I don't hear enormous similarities with Cinnamon Girl.

I hope COCC to be more "muscular" than NFR! : I'm thinking of desert slow songs like God Knows I Tried Flipside and Some Things Last a Long Time for a part of the album and some bangers as HBTB and SBummer on the other part.

+ I got a very strong feeling that Yosemite will be on the record.

LDR-ALOHA2.jpg

She always changed her music in her albums. And Jack Antonoff is very versatile so I really don't think it will be a NFR!p2. + Tulsa Jesus Freak sounds really strange to me (the vocoder on the last part of the snippet is so bizarre) and I don't hear enormous similarities with Cinnamon Girl.

I hope COCC to be more "muscular" than NFR! : I'm thinking of desert slow songs like God Knows I Tried Flipside and Some Things Last a Long Time for a part of the album and some bangers as HBTB and SBummer on the other part.

+ I got a very strong feeling that Yosemite will be on the record.

Yeah, I still have faith in her. I just think that this lack on information and not many snippets have me a bit anxious

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Seriously now, when she announced the title i interpreted it as an euphemism for how americans believe in conspiracy threads; they get so used to it that when things like this pandemic happen, they automatically correlate everything to a conspiracy plan. It's like enjoying fireworks on a country club (you get surprised and astonished by the  physics of it) but ironically in her concept, it's the chemtrails. 

Same with White Hot Forever, i pictured the concept of a dying universe, with a collapsing white dwarf star. Am I making sense? lmfao

I really hope the album is this smart. I think Lana could pull it off and it would fit well with her general vibe of exploring the dark side of America. 

My theory is that she shot the album cover in December with the sundress and blue convertible, but because the quarantine saw her revert to blonde hair and maybe the album changed a bit since then, she decided to reshoot it? She also reshot the Honeymoon cover because she felt that the pictures were “missing something” - maybe it’s a similar situation here?

I know with LFL she didn’t reshoot it even after the album changed, but due to Love leaking and her moving everything forward and then adding 6 new songs after it was already announced, it’s a different story.

what was the original honeymoon cover art

What the f- did I miss, who is this "insider" pretending to know everything about the album?? A collab with Marshmello wouldn’t even make sense on a Lana album, not even on LFL

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

someone on IG made an assumption a long time ago that it was this neil outtake

https://i.livelib.ru/auface/1347793/o/261f/Lana_Del_Rej.jpg

Omg right i dont want it, it sounded so average. And i hate acoustic songs

but... we only heard a 20 second live snippet lol

giphy.gif

I believe it was one of her in a red dress holding a rose to her chest? It was included in the Honeymoon box set

What the f- did I miss, who is this "insider" pretending to know everything about the album?? A collab with Marshmello wouldn’t even make sense on a Lana album, not even on LFL

The insider is reliable from what I believe... However they stated a collaboration between Lana and Marshmello exists. They didn't say it was intended for the new album, it's probably just a Summer Bummer remix or summit

We all want Yosemite on the album, but the last time she gave us an old song (NBAR) on a new album, it became one of the least favourite track amongst fans...so what do y’all really want

0-D9-B4-BAE-A7-F2-4-FF4-93-FB-F863-B500-

find someone who looks at you the way Lana looks at Taylor Swift

We all want Yosemite on the album, but the last time she gave us an old song (NBAR) on a new album, it became one of the least favourite track amongst fans...so what do y’all really want

BAR was different because we had heard it in full so many times. Yosemite, we heard nothing of it. As I said before, I want Yosemite on an album If it fits the mood of it. And I’m also afraid it will disappoint if it’s not reworked a bit.