Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

The more I read the potential insider’s tea, the more I hate it. :( Also I hope there’s no cover on this album. Enough is enough, if she wants to put covers instead of her own songs on an album, she should simply record the cover album she thought about last year.

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

TJF sounds like a regression for her lbr

I hoped she'd stay heading in the neo-psychedelia/art pop direction of Venice Bitch/The Greatest and Cinnamon Girl's outro. After her IG meltdown I'm worried she's writing immature BTD style lyrics too. NFR sorta cemented her as a serious artist for many people with music legend potential and it looks like COCC could derail that ascent to iconography. I hope I'm wrong.

i'm flying to the moon again, dreaming about heroin... 

No.. Cocc has better lyrics than NFR.

She is still gonna be as poetic as NFR..but the production is gonna be like MELODRAMA. we can see her going back to reverb and autotune. Layers.

There is a sinister setting to the record.

Looks like its gonna be upbeat like lfl

No.. Cocc has better lyrics than NFR.

She is still gonna be as poetic as NFR..but the production is gonna be like MELODRAMA. we can see her going back to reverb and autotune. Layers.

There is a sinister setting to the record.

Looks like its gonna be upbeat like lfl

God i hope u r right. Im so done with whispering to the piano. I prayed for uv style layers n reverb and i guess its finally back. It could be my fav album. Uv style but not as heavy to listen to

The delusional fanboy in me hopes that we will get news on wednesday. The code on her website hinted that something should have happened on last wednesday and I guess she postponed everything because of the Beirut explosion. Instead, she just teased some BTS pics and the first snippet of the track. Soooooo we might get info this wednesday

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

I think TJF is more like the Red Hot Chilli Peppers sound than the entirety of NFR tbh. Lana was really trying to say NFR was gonna be influenced by their vibe but it just...wasn't?

Doin' Time was the closest thing we had to the Red Hot Chilli Peppers sound, and personally I think TJF sounds like it because the beat is slow and chill and you can hear a faint guitar, like a soft surfer sound

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Doin' Time was the closest thing we had to the Red Hot Chilli Peppers sound, and personally I think TJF sounds like it because the beat is slow and chill and you can hear a faint guitar, like a soft surfer sound

Whut?

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

We really could use a reliable insider, this silence is horrible

Honestly I'm both impressed and suspicious that nothing significant has leaked.

Impressed, because her shit always leaks which may mean people around her are doing their jobs properly. 

Suspicious, because her shit always leaks which may mean there is nothing TO leak because she's delayed it.

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

Whut?

I'm not saying it's exactly like it, but it does have an element of surf I hear in a lot of 90's/00's grunge surfer-like bands. It's a slow tempo beat. 

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

So?? MAC and VB did set the mood for the whole record...

lmao they were over four and nine minutes long respectively!!!! That's almost 20% of NFR's play time. Enjoy dolling out your unfounded opinions based on 30 seconds. :thumb3:

3lfQEhw.png

We have barely a few song titles and a poor quality 30 second snippet and lana stans are already calling this album her Magnum Opus...ya’ll need to sit down and relax until you’ve actually heard the album.

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

We have barely a few song titles and a poor quality 30 second snippet and lana stans are already calling this album her Magnum Opus...ya’ll need to sit down rand relax until you’ve actually heard the album.

The rankings of her album go:

Ultraviolence

Chemtrails

Honeymoon

Lust for Life

Born to Die 

Norman Fucking Rockwell

It's definitive based on the snippet SORRY!  :agree:

3lfQEhw.png

I never got the obsession over Yosemite. We've only heard like 4 lines sung in acapella over screaming fans. Why do people want it? What's so special about it? Yes she said it was her fav but she also said Coachella was her fav and like, yeah. I'm curious about what it sounds like and that's the only reason I can think of why others want it so bad but for all we know it could sound like shit. Anyways RBFY as intro track I would like to see it.

qfrWuBl.png