Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

how do y'all even remember your dreams in such detail

been a fan for many years now but never dreamt of lana or her music lol

Lmao its weird because only my lana dreams have so many details and i always remember them. I already dreamt that title track is coming on august 23rd, its similar to Thunder but more upbeat. Album cover didnt have lana on it and back cover was super psychedelic 60s picture. And now the Dolphin track.

Last night, I had another Monica Bellucci dream. She said she needed to talk to me. When we met at the cafe, @DCooper was there, but I couldn't see his face.

Monica was very pleasant; she had brought friends. We all had a coffee. And then she said the ancient phrase:

"Chemtrails Over the Country Club is coming out 5 September."

I told her I understood. And then she said:

"Tulsa Jesus Freak; White Hot Forever"

- - -

What could it mean??

LOL! But who is the dreamer?  :flutter:

From the very small, live snippet that we have of Yosemite it sounds like it could be nice.

But I truly pray that we will get RBFY one day. That song sounds like it could be a career highlight for Lana. It’s gorgeous.

I thought RBFY leaked on youtube ages ago? I remember thinking it was crap...

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

I thought RBFY leaked on youtube ages ago? I remember thinking it was crap...

I thought she posted two snippets of it and overall it was just the same lyrics repeated twice. I think we've pretty much heard it.

I wouldn't even listen to the song honestly, I'd just delete it.

love to nicki and lana but itd be such a messy song

Announcement or IG post today 12pm LA STANDARD TIME‍♀‍♀ I manifest

Somebody please make a post with crazy gifs or sumn, manifestations and delusional, desperate behaviour for page 420, I'm too lazy to do it

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

I'm getting really bad flashbacks to circa April/May/June 2019 when it felt NFR was never coming out  :poordat:  :poordat:  :poordat:

578c68b668f2f515fc750b6860a1213b--torch- Ever since my baby went away... its been the blackest day..... its been the blackest day