Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

I haven't pressed the F5 key like this since the NFR pre-release thread

4-E6-EC0-BF-DE77-43-F9-B540-1-D892411654

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

love to nicki and lana but itd be such a messy song

Announcement or IG post today 12pm LA STANDARD TIME‍♀‍♀ I manifest

I'm not giving her any love, I think she's scum. I've never hated an artist more! But that's off topic so back to COCC...

I haven't pressed the F5 key like this since the NFR pre-release thread

why waste your time like that?

:O 

just turn on post notifications for her on insta/twitter.

I already have done that, sis

If she pulls a Taylor and releases a vinyl and CD for every track on the album...

R.I.P

imagine a boxset of UV level, not just a cd + 8 pics by chuck

nah, someone here might find info on russian sites before lana announces anything herself  :oic2:

giphy.gif

I spent 200 dollars on her poetry, she better not have the audacity to release EIGHT versions like Taylor. we are not all rich kids from Bell-Air and Rolling Hills.

She's not gonna do that lmao I doubt she'd want any comparisons in articles.

I realistically think she will release at least 5 vinyl colours (black, Lana store exclusive, indie store exclusive, UO exclusive, picture disk), cause that's what she did for violet, which was just her side-project. That's why I only bought Violet as one book and one vinyl, she's coming for our wallets & don't forget that we're getting Behind the Iron Gates in March!

I realistically think she will release at least 5 vinyl colours (black, Lana store exclusive, indie store exclusive, UO exclusive, picture disk), cause that's what she did for violet, which was just her side-project. That's why I only bought Violet as one book and one vinyl, she's coming for our wallets & don't forget that we're getting Behind the Iron Gates in March!

It must all be a nightmare for collectors, too much effort for me lol

Let's hope Lana sells a dildo like Taylor did. I could use one tbh

What about selling jockstraps like Lady Gaga :creep:

PHEENO-CAPA-POST-CHROMATICA-LINGERIE-1.p

Let me go crazy for a  minute and let me manifest some things:

THE PRE-ORDER  IS COMING THIS WEEK AND  A DOUBLE RELEASE OF TULSA JESUS FREAK & WHITE HOT FOREVER ON AUGUST 19 TH :illumilana2: :illumilana2: :illumilana2: :illumilana2: :illumilana2: :illumilana2: :illumilana2:

AN AMAZING, PROFESSIONAL ALBUM TRAILER WITH SLIM AARONS VIBES ONE WEEK BEFORE THE ALBUM RELEASE !!!

THE  FUCKING ALBUM IS COMING SEPTEMBER 5th AND IT'S EXPERIMENTAL......A LOT OF E-GUITAR, PSYCHEDELIC VENICE BITCH VIBES, SURF VIBES, AND A VERY FEW PIANO & ACOUSTIC GUITAR SONGS!!! :wowcry:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

AND YOSEMITE WILL BE ON THE ALBUM!!!

THE TITLE TRACK WILL BE A 6 MINUTE LONG PSYCHEDELIC MASTERPIECE AND IT'S TRACK 3

LET'S PRAY AND DANCE NAKED IN THE YOSEMITE NATIONAL PARK :dance: :pray2: :pray2: :pray: :pray:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2: