Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

An experiment in the 70s was conducted with two groups of pigeons: one where they would get food every time they were pressing a button and another group where food may have come or not randomly when the pigeon pressed the button. Scientists discovered that over time, the group that had random reward or stimulus kept pressing the button way more often and on a longer period of time than the group with the constant rewards. Not being sure if there would be a reward created much more excitement and adrenaline rushes (and even dependency).

Lanaboards in 2018-2020 is the modern revisitation of that experiment: She drops posts fucking out of nowhere, stays mute, comes back for more and we’re there waiting anxiously for anything that may or not come lol.

An experiment in the 70s was conducted with two groups of pigeons: one where they would get food every time they were pressing a button and another group where food may have come or not randomly when the pigeon pressed the button. Scientists discovered that over time, the group that had random reward or stimulus kept pressing the button way more often and on a longer period of time than the group with the constant rewards. Not being sure if there would be a reward created much more excitement and adrenaline rushes (and even dependency).

Lanaboards in 2018-2020 is the modern revisitation of that experiment: She drops posts fucking out of nowhere, stays mute, comes back for more and we’re there waiting anxiously for anything that may or not come lol.

it me. i am the pigeon 

the analogy doesnt really work tbh

cuz the experiment was designed to show how fast rats stop exhibiting a conditioned behavior, which is operant conditioning

whereas what happens with us is classical conditioning since we are not being rewarded by posting on lb 

yes im fun at parties

image.png

Manifesting that this record will have the same vibe as Thunder and that Thunder will be a bonus track :hooker:

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

people glamorize drug addictions way too much and the fact that she still sings about drugs just not in the same way proves people really can't appreciate women in the industry once they've reached a certain age it's so gross

imagine if she was still doing all that, it would be embarrassing and show no growth for her as an artist

*squints at username*

I’m just kidding lol. I think Lana’s mostly clean now. Probably a recreational pothead now. I think she’s on psych meds so she’s probably made the conscious decision to get clean.

tenor.gif?itemid=9308137

let's be real, all you bitches wanna look like me

lol not you guys discussing this era's flower

This week's going to be long. Lana give us something!

I agree.

for the love of god Lana give us something even a chuck home movie. I don’t think I can stand another week of vinyl discussions and flower debates.

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance