Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

I'm staying at a boys house tonight, the last time i stayed at a boys house during a pre release, Young and in love leaked mbK53xg.gif

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Me: sees that i've missed on 10 new fucking pages in one day, thinking woah, do we have news??

Y'all for 10 pages:

giphy.gif

Best post ever.

Btw. ofc I dreamt of Lana releasing a single. It was very similar to TJF~ Do we all have dreams about her?

Mmeow~

I really want COCC to have clear vocals like NFR

Me too! I like to hear her voice without reverb like in HM or filters like in LFL. I hope she never sings through a piece of paper again. Muffled vocals don’t sound good to me. The clear vocals in NFR were such a bowl of fresh air! When MAC came out, I was stunned by how beautiful her voice was, and I think one of the reasons why was because it was crystal clear. A little bit of reverb doesn’t hurt, though! But I don’t like how Lana tends to abuse it, even though I understand that it’s part of her aesthetic.

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

ANNOUNCEMENT TONIGHT

ANNOUNCEMENT TONIGHT

ANNOUNCEMENT TONIGHT

ANNOUNCEMENT TONIGHT

ANNOUNCEMENT TONIGHT 

ANNOUNCEMENT TONIGHT

ANNOUNCEMENT TONIGHT

ANNOUNCEMENT TONIGHT 

ANNOUNCEMENT TONIGHT

ANNOUNCEMENT TONIGHT

ANNOUNCEMENT TONIGHT 

ANNOUNCEMENT TONIGHT

ANNOUNCEMENT TONIGHT

ANNOUNCEMENT TONIGHT 

ANNOUNCEMENT TONIGHT

ANNOUNCEMENT TONIGHT

ANNOUNCEMENT TONIGHT 

ANNOUNCEMENT TONIGHT

manifesting...

CLEARLY YALL DID NOT MANIFEST HARD ENOUGH

tenor.gif?itemid=9848335

Lana always releases music when I'm on holiday/vacation/away from home, it's happened quite consistently in 2015 2017 and 2019 and I'm going away next Friday for a week so single then?

Best post ever.

Btw. ofc I dreamt of Lana releasing a single. It was very similar to TJF~ Do we all have dreams about her?

I dreamed about her releasing a single before we heard TJF. The single, in my dreams, was very meh. Like generic pop.

Since then, I dreamed a couple of times about the tracklist announcement. One time, Yosemite was on it; another time, Thunder was on it and I thought it was very WTF? I also dreamed I Talk To Jesus was reworked and that all the titles had like 12 words each. As you can see, the tracklist is a big part of all the eras for me lol.

Lana always releases music when I'm on holiday/vacation/away from home, it's happened quite consistently in 2015 2017 and 2019 and I'm going away next Friday for a week so single then?

She tends to release stuff or announce things when I’m busy AF. I’m going back to work on the 24th: watch her release TJF then. Same happened last year with FIILY and the greatest.

and that all the titles had like 12 words each.

LMAO KSKSKS

I think her long ass song titles are so fancy, the first time I read the HIADTFWLMTH-BIHI title I was like "wow that's so smart sounding"

hope the titles dont get any longer than that tho, cause abbreviating it is hard

tenor.gif?itemid=7842076 "don't worry baby"

I don’t even bother abbreviating the super long titles, I simply call them hope/hope is a keyboard smash, when at war, GBA, Coachella... Violet for the entire book etc.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

I can't tell why but I'm so curious to see the tracklist..want the tracklist so bad!

And I wasn't that active the last days on here but if they shot the album cover at the Eric Lloyd House+ Complex it could be a SERVE. I still hope that we get a conceptual album cover...maybe some Chemtrails (photoshopped) into the sky, Lana looking scared towards the Chemtrails, a table with a can of gin/alcohol on it (trade this body for the can of gin- TJF) and so on...And I don't think that the album gets delayed bc of that. They could be editing the cover right now and it could be finished soon and we could get at least the digital versions on September 5

And if they shot the album cover I hope they also shot some scenes for a music video there, maybe for the title track. I like it when the album cover and the title track music are related to each other.  I wished they shot some scenes on the boat for NFR! music video last year

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

For me the anticipation now is much worse than for nfr. Last year at this point we had singles, cover art, tracklist, trailer, snippets, confirmed date and two singles coming so i kinda knew what to expect. Now we have nothing, we dont even know if its coming on sept 5. That suspence is so much worse