Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

For me the anticipation now is much worse than for nfr. Last year at this point we had singles, cover art, tracklist, trailer, snippets, confirmed date and two singles coming so i kinda knew what to expect. Now we have nothing, we dont even know if its coming on sept 5. That suspence is so much worse

Agree! But I'm glad that we don't have so many snippets as we had in the NFR! era....

You're right, Lana should announce the release date and drop the Cover+Tracklist (still believe it's coming in September though)

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

For me the anticipation now is much worse than for nfr. Last year at this point we had singles, cover art, tracklist, trailer, snippets, confirmed date and two singles coming so i kinda knew what to expect. Now we have nothing, we dont even know if its coming on sept 5. That suspence is so much worse

Announcement of something should be coming this week. There’s a slow build-up this time around (which I really like). But I remember the feeling of « finally, the circle is getting complete » when NFR’s cover, trailer, tracklist and preorder were posted (and I was on my last leg of a vacation in Italy: it was so surreal).

I want Chemtrails to be available as a full visual album on limited edition handmade VHS and I'm manifesting it NOW so it comes true

Yo, when are we getting the Lana Del Ray AKA Lizzy Grant re-release?  :cuteface:

Announcement of something should be coming this week. There’s a slow build-up this time around (which I really like). But I remember the feeling of « finally, the circle is getting complete » when NFR’s cover, trailer, tracklist and preorder were posted (and I was on my last leg of a vacation in Italy: it was so surreal).

The NFR trailer was such a time to be alive!

I think I want the COCC album trailer more than the actual single ksksks, just so we can see how the aesthetic Is going to look like. everything is so mysterious and its kind of a charm, but the album trailers are always so beautiful and a wonderful extension to the album's world.

tenor.gif?itemid=7842076 "don't worry baby"

kinda random but if the chemtrails are a reference to coke the rosary should make a comeback just saying  :glasses:

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

It’s Aug 11 and still no news. I feel like we’re not getting anything anytime soon as the song doesn’t feel like a summery jam tbh and - despite what everyone seems to be thinking about the photo shoot - I actually believe we’re not going to get any big mv for TJf. Like for NFR she kept posting snippets and they all turned out to be homemade mv but then she posted that pic of her on set for the FIILY mv which turned out to be the professional mv and lead single. Maybe IF there is an actual mv it could be for WHF which would be the lead, but I’m not entirely sure about that either.

Did anyone see that video clip of COCC that leaked? Is that official? It looks real... but Idk. Sorry if anyone already discussed this- I haven't been on here the past few days

if it's the one from twitter with chemtrails, it's fake

Did anyone see that video clip of COCC that leaked? Is that official? It looks real... but Idk. Sorry if anyone already discussed this- I haven't been on here the past few days

So legit! I love she used "Yosemite" as the outro!!! 

I saw it on instagram. Not sure if it was on Twitter but here's the one I'm talking about https://www.instagram.com/tv/CDo5FmVnhmK/?igshid=1h0szrj3ioywg

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CDo5FmVnhmK/?igshid=1h0szrj3ioywg

those stills of the ELW complex in Malibu are old so yeah, it's fake 

I just relistened to the TJF snippet and I have many questions for this era lol :

1- will that song go crescendo? (I assume we only heard the beginning of the song, which is kinda slow)

2- will that song represent the sound of Chemtrails overall?

3- being another slow song, maybe this is why we don’t have a single yet: it won’t probably be sent to radio stations whatsoever?!?

4- maybe for the next album she could write a single that could be « radio friendly »?

Overall, it sounds like an interesting track and an interesting project.

I just relistened to the TJF snippet and I have many questions for this era lol :

1- will that song go crescendo? (I assume we only heard the beginning of the song, which is kinda slow)

3- being another slow song, maybe this is why we don’t have a single yet: it won’t probably be sent to radio stations whatsoever?!?

4- maybe for the next album she could write a single that could be « radio friendly »?

Why do we want radio friendly? There’s time before where she’s made a radio friendly song and imo it hasn’t fit the albums mood e.g high by the beach

Why do we want radio friendly? There’s time before where she’s made a radio friendly song and imo it hasn’t fit the albums mood e.g high by the beach

MAC and The Greatest played alot on the radio from where I'm from. Dont worry we have Radio friendly songs

I hope I wake up to some sort of announcement or insta posts pls lana

4- maybe for the next album she could write a single that could be « radio friendly »?

for me it seems like it's building up the same way Cinnamon Girl did (and Hard Feelings from Melodrama) so maybe it'll open up a bit in the chorus (assuming the snippet was a verse) and hopefully some kind of instrumental outro... i'm basing this on jack's usual production pattern 

HBTB sure feels different from the rest of HM, but I love how it changes the tempo of the album a bit. I don’t necessarily want a radio-friendly track that much, honestly, but still to this day in the steaming age, the most streamed songs are the ones played on the radio. A success on the radio could be good for her, and I don’t hate when she puts out more radio-friendly singles.

MAC and The Greatest played alot on the radio from where I'm from. Dont worry we have Radio friendly songs

I hope I wake up to some sort of announcement or insta posts pls lana

I never heard Mariners or the greatest on the radio, but I love in freaking Canada where I still have to explain to many people who she is. I’m happy that those excellent songs got more exposure.

Let's hope Lana doesn't name drop anyone. She ruined The Greatest by doing that. It's still an amazing song but eh it's very distasteful...

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven