Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

Okay what is going on ..like aaah we are in another era and love the visuals already

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

Also, fwiw I actually really liked White Hot Forever as an album title  :crossed: felt synonymous with passion, fire and youth. Bit given recent uhh... events... I can understand how it could've been really misconstrued.

4d05b88473027157c69dadf2c058161f.jpg

Idk why but I have a feeling that this album will be way better than NFR!

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

I can see how chemtrails over the country club suits the aesthetic she’s been been using lately in those vintage videos and pics, white hot forever would have been a bad choice

White Hot Forever would be twisted by the SJW's as racial -  meaning "white people forever" or some other stupid shit. I can hear it already.   :facepalm:

OMG imagine the cover album she's flying an airplane. 

That would be Iconic. Lmao. 

But we probably get a picture of blue skies instead. -_-

wayament.... she said she was taking flying lessons when venice bitch was released....

Lana Del Rey Honeymoon GIF

I liked WHF as a title but bitch when she dropped the album name in her IG Video I was like "Wtf is going on"

But yeah the title starts to grow on me already and think that is better than WHF

I'm so excited for the lyrics ...aah

OiUHEXQ.jpg

I'm sorry but this title sounds like something my Discord would make up as a troll

But she can't call it White Hot Forever anymore, that'd be such a bad look

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

@@AKASAKA SAWAYAMA

why people are saying "i hope she doesn't believe chemtrails"? is it something that you can believe or not? lol. is there some conspiracy therioes about them?

it's actually quite a popular conspiracy theory :eek:

The chemtrail conspiracy theory posits the erroneous[1] belief that long-lasting condensation trails are "chemtrails" consisting of chemical or biological agents left in the sky by high-flying aircraft, sprayed for nefarious purposes undisclosed to the general public.[2] Believers in this conspiracy theory say that while normal contrails dissipate relatively quickly, contrails that linger must contain additional substances.[3][4] Those who subscribe to the theory speculate that the purpose of the chemical release may be solar radiation management,[3] weather modificationpsychological manipulationhuman population control, or biological or chemical warfare, and that the trails are causing respiratory illnesses and other health problems.[2][5]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chemtrail_conspiracy_theory

4d05b88473027157c69dadf2c058161f.jpg

When I think about the aesthetic all I have in mind is this picture by Chuck of someone going out of a swimming pool with a plane in the sky... I can't for the life of me find it back

ZKcaooE.png

why people are saying "i hope she doesn't believe chemtrails"? is it something that you can believe or not? lol. is there some conspiracy therioes about them?

The chemtrail conspiracy theory posits the erroneous[1] belief that long-lasting condensation trails are "chemtrails" consisting of chemical or biological agents left in the sky by high-flying aircraft, sprayed for nefarious purposes undisclosed to the general public.[2] Believers in this conspiracy theory say that while normal contrails dissipate relatively quickly, contrails that linger must contain additional substances.[3][4] Those who subscribe to the theory speculate that the purpose of the chemical release may be solar radiation management,[3] weather modification, psychological manipulation, human population control, or biological or chemical warfare, and that the trails are causing respiratory illnesses and other health problems.[2][5] - wiki.

Contrails are the normal affect after planes, chemtrails are the conspiracy theory.

Fingers crossed the name is a satire, and she doesn't ACTUALLY believe in chemtrails. 

:horror:

why wouldn't she? they are real

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e