Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

Did she do something ?

Β 

I was joking

Β 

but she posted a screenshot of an article talking about small businessesΒ 

1.jpgΒ  3.jpgΒ Β 2.jpgΒ 

At this point, I believe the record may really be a "surprise" release, meaning no singles, cover, track list and potential delayed release day announced in advance. After the post with the album title and the date, I was hopeful for more traditional promotion, but it starts to look less and less likely to me.

It will be released in september 4/5 for sure. She would announcement it at this moment if the COCC is delayed. And well. I don't know if it wouldn't be better to have nothing before the COCC's cum. We'll be happier to have a suprise with the tracklist, cover and a single in september. :)

Mmeow~

It will be released in september 4/5 for sure. She would announcement it at this moment if the COCC is delayed. And well. I don't know if it wouldn't be better to have nothing before the COCC's cum. We'll be happier to have a suprise with the tracklist, cover and a single in september. :)

If that is really the case... imagine the meltdowns when shit begins to leak a couple of hours prior., or when COCC hits New Zealand.. We will lose our shit reading about it.Β 

At this point, I believe the record may really be a "surprise" release, meaning no singles, cover, track list and potential delayed release day announced in advance. After the post with the album title and the date, I was hopeful for more traditional promotion, but it starts to look less and less likely to me.

As I see it, if she does not say anything about it soon, then it could very well be a surprise release. With people constantly harassing her online about the release she could just say β€œfuck it let’s make it a surprise release and give it to them when they least expect it”. I can really see her doing that. It’s what I would do if I were in her position.