Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

Nah, last year was worse. People weren’t sure if she had canceled shows or not, she had teased basically all of Cinnamon, had us waiting for nearly a full year between the releases of MAC and VB and the album release day, used LQ selfies for VB and hope cover arts... Just a lot of uncertainty, fans literally had to look for answers ourselves. Still remember how some even went as far and contacted Abigail Rockwell to ask if the Rockwell estate had a problem with the album title. This era is so much more chill compared to last year. All we do now is complaining about her relationship with the cop, about the Violet who never seemed to be released and that she hasn’t said anything more for a week. (Or at least that’s how I’m feeling) When we finally got everything we needed to know about NFR!, everything went so fast. :)

oh my god i remember so clearly everyone thought the album was delayed BECAUSE OF THE TITLE :lmao:

ben said new lana music soon so we have to get something new soon right..? but “soon” in lana terms is... well.. months from now. :defeated:

remember with SOC she said soon and it was like half a day? I feel like if ben's saying it soon means roughly 1 to 2 weeks

ben said new lana music soon so we have to get something new soon right..? but “soon” in lana terms is... well.. months from now. :defeated:

Ben’s soon is not Lana’s (hopefully)

remember with SOC she said soon and it was like half a day? I feel like if ben's saying it soon means roughly 1 to 2 weeks

Didn’t he tell fans at one of her concerts that Don’t Call Me Angel was coming in one or two weeks and this is exactly what happened? Ben’s more reliable with tone than her, tbh.

Ben’s soon is not Lana’s (hopefully)

Didn’t he tell fans at one of her concerts that Don’t Call Me Angel was coming in one or two weeks and this is exactly what happened? Ben’s more reliable with tone than her, tbh.

yeah that's what I meant to say like with lana it could be "soon" or it could be objectively not soon at all. With ben i wouldn't think more than two weeks cause he actually knows what's going on 

y'all i can already feel it in my BONES, this album is gonna snap just from hearing that TJF snippet. 

i truly think she's going to deliver

i love the dates and single release manifesting going on in this forum, what we put out in the universe, we receive.....xoxo

IM STRONGER THANgiphy.gifALL MY MEN...

i hope it’s less than two weeks at this point. i cant wait any longer.

No jokes about leaks please. And if anything leaks, don't share links.

i have learned my lesson- :flutter:

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose

This "Don't Call Me Angel on the tracklist" stuff is a joke right? 

0-D9-B4-BAE-A7-F2-4-FF4-93-FB-F863-B500-

find someone who looks at you the way Lana looks at Taylor Swift

Dont Call Me Angel on the tracklist.. Yeeeah get this streams queen :oic2:

I thought this was going to be a hit, but even Lana herself couldn't save the song

Let's face it ladies, she's not saying anything until September 4th/5th   :hooker:

I feel like I'm starting to lose interest in lana, I only listened to like, 4 or 5 songs off NFR, all the rest were big skips, I really hope this album is coming soon, but I really only care if it's good, I hope this album doesn't flop. 

I thought this was going to be a hit, but even Lana herself couldn't save the song

Let's face it ladies, she's not saying anything until September 4th/5th   :hooker:

We already have a Top13 hit... Yaaaay, NFR wishes... Her best album is yet to come

Lust For Dead   large.gif

i still cant believe that she killed the buzz of the snnipet with those poor poetry videos.. If she just had put out the booby pohotos and snnipet it would to a lot of noise.. she is so weird i cant... Only 400k of likes... Dissaster

Lust For Dead   large.gif