Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

This tour... I remember looking for every video of her performances after every show back in 2015. I loved her WDYDR cover so much, she sounded godly! Pure excellence of vocals, intimacy and NO back-up dancers

tenor.gif?itemid=5666631

brooklyn baby, shades of cool, west coast being set REGULARS. her fun and flowy dresses with the curtain bangs. the covers and unreleased songs she would throw into the mix. that performance of florida kilos. her overall just seeming super radiant and free. the lack of back up dancers and "choreography". endless summer tour was the bestttt

Lana Del Rey Honeymoon GIF

The only reason why I’d say I hold LA to the Moon to my heart more than those shows is cause I scored a front dead center spot right beside the steps and she came down to me first at the end of the show... I gave her a piece of paper that had the tweet of my phone number she favorited and never called from the “call you manana” tweets after the LFL preorders lmao... I wrote “tomorrow never came” with it and a smiley face and she laughed and signed my UV UO vinyl personally with my name right over the knee.... honestly a priceless moment ill never forget till I die :’)

Also I caught the set of (fake) pearls she threw off the stage during WTWWAWWKD and they’ve been sitting beautifully in my ultraviolence box set ever since

5.11.14 // 9.20.14 // 6.11.15 // 6.13.15 // 6.14.15 // 1.26.18 // 9.21.19

brooklyn baby, shades of cool, west coast being set REGULARS. her fun and flowy dresses with the curtain bangs. the covers and unreleased songs she would throw into the mix. that performance of florida kilos. her overall just seeming super radiant and free. the lack of back up dancers and "choreography". endless summer tour was the bestttt

This literally almost made me cry  :(  We didn't appreciate it enough when we had it

I wish we'd got the Hollywood Forever dvd - or at least the full edited video archive, I saw the audience videos and she was great!

original.gif

I think there's a high chance it's finally her folk album

not this again.

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

not this again.

Hahaha! I love folksy Lana, but I think we got the most of it on NFR.

I even was surprised that there was that much production on so many tracks of NFR based on the snippets we had hear before.

"She will for sure release something from the album on her birthday"

"I feel like this will be her last album"

"The vinyl colour will be green I just know it"

"The flowers of this era are pink roses"

"Let's rank the albums/songs/snippets"

"It will have Yosemite and Life is Beautiful on it"

"This is her UV/HM/LFL/NFR pt.2"

Here we go again  :flutter:

no no i rebuke this record being NFR 2.0... lana re-invents her sound every era and i hope that continues...

who knows what she meant by normans little sister or however she described it... as many pointed out she usually is wrong describing how the album sounds

i hope her and jack go off and shock us leaving us all scalped :rollin:

Those were honestly the best shows of my life... I was blessed enough to see the bristow, charlotte, and atlanta shows all three in a row in a span of 4 days or so... a fucking JOURNEY it was

I was at Bristow :defeated:

omg what did she say?!

A few of us on AnalBoards made a Lana Del Ray booklet and I threw it on stage mid-show. My friend and I kept pointing to it and she eventually came over to the barrier to ask what we were motioning towards. She went over, picked it up, and read through it between songs - and came back over to thank me for how nice it was. :defeated: 

I was at Bristow :defeated:

That jiffy lube venue was amazing honestly... camped out for 30+ hours before the show cause my twitter friend from GA and I drove up from NC together for it, our group (me Austin carly and Meikel — if you happen to know any of them from twitter) was 1-4 in the VIP line it was such a TIME

"She will for sure release something from the album on her birthday"

"I feel like this will be her last album"

"The vinyl colour will be green I just know it"

"The flowers of this era are pink roses"

"Let's rank the albums/songs/snippets"

"It will have Yosemite and Life is Beautiful on it"

"This is her UV/HM/LFL/NFR pt.2"

Here we go again :flutter:

May the lord hear you, please!

original.gif

May the lord hear you, please!

casually thinking about how I’m going to probably die without hearing the full Life is Beautiful.... :’/

no no i rebuke this record being NFR 2.0... lana re-invents her sound every era and i hope that continues...

who knows what she meant by normans little sister or however she described it... as many pointed out she usually is wrong describing how the album sounds

i hope her and jack go off and shock us leaving us all scalped :rollin:

she said honeymoon sounded like born to die i think we'll be fine

i love you, but you don't understand me.

I just wanted to say that scientists are trying to pass chemtrails as a natural cause ... especially in early academics... I really admire Lana for bringing this particular topic into the light, especially through an album title. I think it’s wise, and I really hope she doesn’t fuck up with such a sensitive topic (once again)... I know she’s well spoken and a woman with pure hearted intensions.. but as a Caucasian woman if she wants angry America (where we stand now) to see where she’s coming from she needs to rebuke her privileges and discard race completely to convey a clear message to her fans and the world. I truly hope she can do it but she’s walking on thin ice at it is... and now I see she’s more unapologetic than ever .. and I understand that especially after seeing her career from the very beginning and being silenced throughout all these years but the current state of the world is most FRAGILE... so I guess this is me really saying ‘GOODluck and DON’T fuck it up!’

I just wanted to say that scientists are trying to pass chemtrails as a natural cause ... especially in early academics... I really admire Lana for bringing this particular topic into the light, especially through an album title. I think it’s wise, and I really hope she doesn’t fuck up with such a sensitive topic (once again)... I know she’s well spoken and a woman with pure hearted intensions.. but as a Caucasian woman if she wants angry America (where we stand now) to see where she’s coming from she needs to rebuke her privileges and discard race completely to convey a clear message to her fans and the world. I truly hope she can do it but she’s walking on thin ice at it is... and now I see she’s more unapologetic than ever .. and I understand that especially after seeing her career from the very beginning and being silenced throughout all these years but the current state of the world is most FRAGILE... so I guess this is me really saying ‘GOODluck and DON’T fuck it up!’

I don’t think its necessary to kiss ass though tbh

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

okay here r my COCC theories:

0. in the cocc in the cocc in the cocc pit i'm your pilot

1. a direct progression from NFR, just a little larger like Venice Bitch/Cinnamon Girl-esque songs, maybe FIILY/TG or Looking For America idk

2. Doin' Time - not really a heavy album, full of fun bops. maybe short like an EP

3. based on her ig post, she could probably pull a 180 from Norman and go with a more girly or seductive pop diva vibe a la Ariana. like DCMA if she was the only person on the song or when she attempted to cover break up with ur girlfriend, basically same as above but very feminine like Ariana is I guess and still more moody than completely for fun 

when this was still White Hot Forever I was imagining a more untouchable 5 sound like Angels Forever and JFK, I have no fucking clue what kind of music would match a title like Chemtrails Over The Country Club and I'm not really sure I want to :toofunny: to me it sounds like just more NFR, which I wasn't really a fan of lmfao . I want songs with bridges and lyrics/sounds that are dramatic and larger than life, like it lends itself easily to escapism . I don't want references to modern technology/current events/politics :/ it's really depressing and feels like brain rot . if miss thing sticks with this venice locals only california poet who takes anti depressants and has a tile floor and hangs out with women who rely on instagram for their career i..... it's literally so depressing and i hate engaging with it. it doesn't click with me at all i want this phase to be over asap lmfao

ooh or like an album of black beauty, i can fly etc...ok im done

UbsOye5.png