Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

1 minute ago, takeitdoen said:

I literally can't tell who's joking and who's being serious in this thread anymore. :raven:

500.jpg?quality=85&auto=format&fit=max&s

Those who say that COCC is coming this Saturday or Sept 5 are serious cause it's true AnguishedDefiniteAustralianshelduck-size

Guys I don’t know how to post pictures but I read a post on Instagram where someone said they messaged a Norwegian record store that confirmed cocc is getting shipped for preorder. I’ll take that with a pinch of salt as it’s just a post on a fan page though. 

Ok so Amazon doesn’t know anything either, at first I was redirected to a compilation album of Lana’s records lol and then the rep sent me the Wikipedia description of COTCC :rip: I asked if UMG sent them any info on shipments or release but they said no. 

3 minutes ago, Tomboboy2#0 said:

Guys I don’t know how to post pictures but I read a post on Instagram where someone said they messaged a Norwegian record store that confirmed cocc is getting shipped for preorder. I’ll take that with a pinch of salt as it’s just a post on a fan page though. 

whats their @

1 minute ago, Lemonade Tears said:

I think we've already lost our minds...

young lana | Tumblr

It's us when COCC is finally released but we don't even remember what we are here for and simply continue manifesting the pre-order in 2 hours over and over

1 minute ago, IanadeIrey said:

Ok so Amazon doesn’t know anything either, at first I was redirected to a compilation album of Lana’s records lol and then the rep sent me the Wikipedia description of COTCC :rip: I asked if UMG sent them any info on shipments or release but they said no. 

They're all in on it yaaas :nails:

19 minutes ago, Roll With me said:

Or some LFL announcement on a Tuesday because of the album trailer...

Did I imagine that or did someone confirm in an interview that she was supposed to reveal things on Tuesdays originally but that’s ent down the drain at some point?