Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

1 minute ago, Marius12 said:

If this end up being something hair related I will riot.:paris:

OMG NO. Now i remember few weeks ago somebody asked him to make a hair tutorial w lana for the haistyle from ffily/the greatest and he said he will think about it

Okay so this Spotify rep is a Lana fan, finally found one! When I asked if they had anything about the album or a single they said “Haha, I’m afraid not.” They then told me that if I were to contact another agent they referred me to, that they couldn’t divulge anything that wasn’t already public, which I kinda already knew. But I think they know something, since the other services and stores just didn’t know, but this rep knew about the album and kind of implied that they have to be a lockbox.  I have hope!

1 minute ago, IanadeIrey said:

Okay so this Spotify rep is a Lana fan, finally found one! When I asked if they had anything about the album or a single they said “Haha, I’m afraid not.” They then told me that if I were to contact another agent they referred me to, that they couldn’t divulge anything that wasn’t already public, which I kinda already knew. But I think they know something, since the other services and stores just didn’t know, but this rep knew about the album and kind of implied that they have to be a lockbox.  I have hope!

Shanice bribed them wbk

Everyone split in three groups:

Group 1: contact every single record store from your area

Group 2: find any russian, arabic, french, spanish, english music site where we all can get insightful information

Group 3: harass TaP Management 

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

Just now, electra said:

can't wait for elle to get up and backhand half of this thread for harassing people :toofunny:

I wouldn’t call it harassing though, it’s just customer-rep chat services and I think as long as we’re respectful it’s not harassment! :) 

1 minute ago, electra said:

can't wait for elle to get up and backhand half of this thread for harassing people :toofunny:

But no one is harassing anyone. People just message some stores and platforms politely asking about the album. It's not that deep :kiss3:

Just now, UltraHeroin said:

Wait who the fuck is Shanice???

Some customer service person who replied to an email. No one important, don’t worry you haven’t missed anything.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Hope is a dangerous thing but you don't need hope in facts. COCC will come on or before September 5th. Hoping COCC will come on or before September 5th is like hoping the month of November will come. It'll come! 

qfrWuBl.png

Just now, IanadeIrey said:

I wouldn’t call it harassing though, it’s just customer-rep chat services and I think as long as we’re respectful it’s not harassment! :) 

I believe they meant some bored people in this messy thread! You're doing God's job though!

giphy.gif

what did u guys expect for today. God damn it. It was so obvous that nothing will happen. TOMORROW if any. If not tomorrow - suprise shit or delay. end. We don't need to spam this wasted forum.

Mmeow~

Just now, UltraHeroin said:

Wait who the fuck is Shanice???

Lana's cat. Heard she clawed and scratched all the COCC vinyls and that's why music stores don't have them in stock right now

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

1 minute ago, YosemiteAv said:

why did u guys expect for today. God damn it. It was so obvous that nothing will happen. TOMORROW if any. If not tomorrow - suprise shit or delay. end. We don't need to spam this wasted forum.

It's mostly for fun jesus :oprah3:

being deluded is truly so much better, because nothing annoys you, whew, COCC out in 3 minutes