Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

3 minutes ago, YosemiteAv said:

why did u guys expect for today. God damn it. It was so obvous that nothing will happen. TOMORROW if any. If not tomorrow - suprise shit or delay. end. We don't need to spam this wasted forum.

um.. it’s not that serious. we’re just trying to get more info and all in all speculating 

1 minute ago, YosemiteAv said:

why did u guys expect for today. God damn it. It was so obvous that nothing will happen. TOMORROW if any. If not tomorrow - suprise shit or delay. end. We don't need to spam this wasted forum.

cocc tracklist and cover today ladies!! xx 

6 minutes ago, UltraHeroin said:

Wait who the fuck is Shanice???

On 8/27/2020 at 4:11 PM, spencertmartin said:

Also I emailed Sanity, a music/entertainment store over here in Australia enquiring about Chemtrails and this was their response. 

Hi Spencer,

Thank you for your email.

Unfortunately this has not yet been released to us, we currently have no information on when this might be released.

Hoping this assists!

Kind Regards,

Shanice
Sanity Online Customer Service Team

Also this was the same site that uploaded that fake cocc cover and said the release date was 30 dec 2020 or sum...

On 8/27/2020 at 4:38 PM, TheSwaggerAndTheLips said:

Shanice is Lana’s alias and shes lying to keep the secret 

22 hours ago, SweetHenny said:

Apparently the whole world of music stores and streaming services want to keep it a surprise but we cracked it. Don't trust Shanice, she's a rat. Stream COCC this Saturday or on Sept 5 yup yup!

:mj:

Lanarat.png

4 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

I wouldn’t call it harassing though, it’s just customer-rep chat services and I think as long as we’re respectful it’s not harassment! :) 

4 minutes ago, SweetHenny said:

But no one is harassing anyone. People just message some stores and platforms politely asking about the album. It's not that deep :kiss3:

we all know that all it takes is for one unhinged member to message ben or ed something outta line and bam....lanaboards.com/404

but anyway, this has never worked any era and i'm about 100% sure someones gonna have to be really damn lucky to message a random record store and get info that's real. most of them sound like they're guessing anyway. 

Let us have our little fun. Don't like it? Bugger off. Simple.

There's only so many times we can discuss vinyl colours and tracklist names. Perhaps ask yourself why you're on here just like the rest of us, let's start there! :oprah3:

Edit: Just want to clarify that this wasn't directed at harassing people - PLEASE don't harass Lana's team. I just meant in general, most of our COCC related convos are meant in good spirit

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Just now, electra said:

we all know that all it takes is for one unhinged member to message ben or ed something outta line and bam....lanaboards.com/404

but anyway, this has never worked any era and i'm about 100% sure someones gonna have to be really damn lucky to message a random record store and get info that's real. most of them sound like they're guessing anyway. 

That’s true, I would hate for anyone to cross a line and then have this site take the blame for that :( I appreciate your insight! 

1 minute ago, Bunny Mozart said:

Let us have our little fun. Don't like it? Bugger off. Simple.

There's only so many times we can discuss vinyl colours and tracklist names. Perhaps ask yourself why you're on here just like the rest of us, let's start there! :oprah3:

i'm just saying, always be considerate to who you're messaging and why you're messaging! lust for lisa was only three years ago :toofunny:

4 minutes ago, ArtDecoDelRey said:

question for the culture: are you guys pronouncing it "Shan-iss" or "Sha-niece"

It's sha-niece, for me :mj:

On topic: COCC over the Country Club

Lanarat.png

I personally think it’s getting a bit hard to read the thread lately, I don’t mind the fun manifestations and gifs and jokes that much but it’s difficult to tell what’s new and what’s real if you haven’t checked in for a while. Or even for a few hours! The page count can jump so fast. :ohno:

I also think it’s nice to see that everyone are so engaged in this album and contacts record stores, like some of us usually do, but I don’t like the idea of harassing them or people working with Lana. I know you guys are probably just joking, but still. Be polite if you send emails, and please don’t pretend to be Lana’s managers like some of you joked about several pages back.

That’s all from me, I hope you don’t think of me as lame and boring, those are just my thoughts. :ohno:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

6 minutes ago, SweetHenny said:

Queen of helping people with your encyclopediac knowledge of quotes

Hope this assists :mj:

On topic: COCC over the COCC Club

Lanarat.png

Just now, electra said:

i'm just saying, always be considerate to who you're messaging and why you're messaging! lust for lisa was only three years ago :toofunny:

My post wasn't in regards to harassment, because I agree, we really shouldn't be doing those things :eek3:

I just meant in general about other users getting pissy over us getting excited over trivial stuff and having weird conversations that's all

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven