Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

8 minutes ago, cinnamongirI said:

can we make it to 1k pages 2nite :hooker:

GLITTER PARTY!!! 

Your image is loading...

Your image is loading...

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

7 minutes ago, World At War said:

the apple music (?) employee who answered to the e-mail of some fan that theres no release date for the prject

Sanity employee. 

ironic some of us need SANITY ATM I'm going delulu and honestly its entertaining 

Just now, World At War said:

omg... 

I saw everyone talking about that record store before and no one mentioned this and the fact they've said that must mean something soon EYE--

Just now, spencertmartin said:

I saw everyone talking about that record store before and no one mentioned this and the fact they've said that must mean something soon EYE--

someone actually did mention it tho bestie :smokes:

giphy.gif

40 minutes ago, FredRed said:

Actually we need a group hug from Elle.

38 minutes ago, electra said:

elle reading 50 new pages of nothing:

:delicious:

sksksk truly. come here little bbys, everything's going to be okay :spin:

Anyways, just woke up from a slumber, and I had a dream that COTCC leaked and LanaBoards was up in flames.

The album was mostly reworked Unreleased songs & tracks from other albums. I specifically remember reworks of 1949 (the album opener), Afraid, Serial Killer, The Next Best American Record, and Summertime Sadness being on the tracklist, alongside Tulsa Jesus Freak, White Hot Forever, Chemtrails Over the Country Club, and Let Me Love You Like a Woman. Summertime Sadness apparently sounded very different, dark & moody, and featured the "take the sadness out of Saturday night" lyric.

The only new song I remember the title of was called "2016 Summer Boi" :toofunny:

The album cover was sepia and didn't feature Lana on the cover, but rather a photograph of chemtrails in the sky.

LB was rioting though because not only was the album mostly reworks, but apparently every song featured super robotic autotune. In fact, @PARADIXO even created a poll titled "Which song off of COTCC isn't a flop?" 

I also had to warn like 20 pages worth of members for asking for the leak link & had to ban one specific member who kept plastering the link everywhere (I'll be keeping my eye on you come release time :mj2:)

Also, this dream took place on December 24th/Xmas Eve.

Not sure what any of this means, but unfortunately I have a pretty good track record of little elements of my dreams coming true if I remember them when I wake :illumilana:

xx

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

7 minutes ago, Elle said:

sksksk truly. come here little bbys, everything's going to be okay :spin:

Anyways, just woke up from a slumber, and I had a dream that COTCC leaked and LanaBoards was up in flames.

The album was mostly reworked Unreleased songs & tracks from other albums. I specifically remember roworks of 1949 (the album opener), Afraid, Serial Killer, The Next Best American Record, and Summertime Sadness being on the tracklist, alongside Tulsa Jesus Freak, White Hot Forever, Chemtrails Over the Country Club, and Let Me Love You Like a Woman.. Summertime Sadness apparently sounded very different, dark & moody, and featured the "take the sadness out of Saturday night" lyric.

The only new song I remember the title of was called "2016 Summer Boi" :toofunny:

The album cover was sepia and didn't feature Lana on the cover, but rather a photograph of chemtrails in the sky.

LB was rioting though because not only was the album mostly reworks, but apparently every song featured super robotic autotune. In fact, @PARADIXO even created a poll titled "Which song off of COTCC isn't a flop?" 

I also had to warn like 20 pages worth of members for asking for the leak link & had to ban one specific member who kept plastering the link everywhere (I'll be keeping my eye on you come release time :mj2:)

Also, this dream took place on December 24th/Xmas Eve.

Not sure what any of this means, but unfortunately I have a pretty good track record of little elements of my dreams coming true if I remember them when I wake :illumilana:

xx

this dream is truly iconic, definitely fits the chaos in this thread the past few days! we love you elle! :spin:

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

It's still friday in LA...I think it's 2pm and 28 minutes there...so Lana can still make an announcement or whatever 

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

Lana's been posting around later in the day in the US. I wonder if she'll say anything tonight

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole