Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

3 minutes ago, RormanNockwell said:

The fact that she discussed an "album release event" with The Record Parlour is promising af

Also kind of scary that she's still only in the planning stages for it omg

Also, LA fans win again .,...

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat 

So based on that conversation from reddit with the Norwegian store, I think that physical versions of the album will be in store next Friday/Saturday with an announcement about that in the midweek, and maybe digital versions of the album tonight (!!!) as a surprise release. 

Just now, IanadeIrey said:

So based on that conversation from reddit with the Norwegian store, I think that physical versions of the album will be in store next Friday/Saturday with an announcement about that in the midweek, and maybe digital versions of the album tonight (!!!) as a surprise release. 

this would actually be dope as fuck but.... ugh i don't wanna get my hopes up just yet

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

11 minutes ago, hashtagtylerh said:

@tropicobitch on /r/LanaDelRey posted this screenshot, they messaged their local record store asking if Lana has new music soon and they responded yes itll be coming in the next few days. It's in Norwegian and I don't have proof besides the source

http://imgur.com/a/1LkmRgO

FAKE:hooker: we're gonna need  @5adboy's brother to verify if that screenshot has an even number of pixels

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

1 minute ago, ArtDecoDelRey said:

we deserve something tbh

love ur new pfp!! and yes we do whew imagine if she actually treats us to an actual surprise release and some rich, aggressive and lush songs :icant: a dream

2 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

THE RECORD PARLOUR GOT BACK TO ME and this seems promising!!!!!!98-B7-AB7-B-0-CF4-4364-BFFE-EAB742-C4-F4

GIRL WE KNOW U LANA JUST ADMIT ELIZABETH LIZZY MAY JAILER SPARKLE JUMP ROPE QUEEN WOOLRIDGE GRANT

ALSO that looks so promising omhggggg

I think this definitely means everything related to the album is a surprise - she literally has everyone involved sworn to secrecy. The occasional dropping of hints and elusiveness from Jack and Sheridan and now this leads me to believe it’s coming in the next 7 days!!

Can someone be like .. "Hi! I'm coming in next Saturday, is it possible to reserve a copy of COCC because I'm coming from [make up far away place] and won't be there til at least 2pm. Worried you'll sell out"? 

My account is clearly Australian so would look sketch

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream