Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

Think about it; nothing but music gets released at midnight when it comes to Lana content. Magazine covers come in the early afternoon, for example. Sheridan worded his post in the sense that when midnight on August 29th strikes, we will get something. A single seems too uneventful to tease like that but it would make sense for it to be that! I think it’s the album - call me whatever but I remain firm in this, and if I’m wrong, then I’m wrong! We still have things to look forward to! :) 

OMG i called some records store in California and one just told me he received the dates for them except it seems the digital date got pushed back, he originally told me Sept 5th but wasn’t too confident it’s still that date.

But he told me that the physical releases (LP and CDs) are still slated for release on October 2nd (We hadn’t heard that date before!!) so this means we will definitely get the album before then!!!!!!!! Omfg im so excited

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

we're so closeeeee

AmpleDefensiveGermanspaniel-size_restric PBDnlJc.gif

imagine if she sees us figuring everything she planned out and decides to  postpone everything

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

Just now, Say Yes to Heaven said:

OMG i called some records store in California and one just told me he received the dates for them except it seems the digital date got pushed back, he originally told me Sept 5th but wasn’t too confident it’s still that date.

But he told me that the physical released (LP and CDs are still slated for release on October 2nd) so this means we will definitely get the album before then!!!!!!!! Omfg im so excited

A store also told me this! But I’m afraid they could’ve gotten it mixed up with Violet since it’s also coming October 2nd and some other stores mistook the two for each other in the catalog since they’re both major Lana releases so close to each other. But it would also make sense for COTCC to come on that date!

Just now, IanadeIrey said:

A store also told me this! But I’m afraid they could’ve gotten it mixed up with Violet since it’s also coming October 2nd and some other stores mistook the two for each other in the catalog since they’re both major Lana releases so close to each other. But it would also make sense for COTCC to come on that date!

I thought Violet was Sept 28th :poordat:

2 minutes ago, Say Yes to Heaven said:

But he told me that the physical releases (LP and CDs) are still slated for release on October 2nd, so this means we will definitely get the album before then!!!!!!!! Omfg im so excited

anything BUT scrapping it pls lana :oprah: i'm just glad we're getting brand fucking new lana music, it feels like a fever dream

5 minutes ago, Say Yes to Heaven said:

But he told me that the physical releases (LP and CDs) are still slated for release on October 2nd (We hadn’t heard that date before!!) so this means we will definitely get the album before then!!!!!!!! Omfg im so excited

so possibly announcement tomorrow about the October 2nd release date along with preorder and single release date?? 

this makes sense not to put the bad energy out but I don’t feel anything major happening tonight 

"Don’t forget me"

2 minutes ago, Nikogo said:

so possibly announcement tomorrow about the October 2nd release date along with preorder and single release date?? 

this makes sense not to put the bad energy out but I don’t feel anything major happening tonight 

That would be violet bent backward physical. I called my record store and they said definitely no physicals listed except Violet.  They said nothing digital is listed on the 4th or 5th.  

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

Just now, littleredpartydress said:

Call back and record it naw I don’t believe that 

or post the name of the store so someone else can call

Last Record Store 

Santa Rosa, California

Just don’t spam them or else they’ll be like Amoeba and stop picking up :flop:

6 minutes ago, vodkaa said:

MORE TWERKING GIFS MORE COCC BAIT MOREEEE 
Kl7r.gifKl7r.gif
Kl7r.gifKl7r.gif

THE COCC IS CUMMIN

tenor.gif 

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

no but this really makes so much sense.... why would the hair stylist countdown for just a single release??? we should've seen this from the beginning