Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

10 minutes ago, stupidapartmentcomplex said:

I just spent some time reporting hateful comments under Sheridan's posts, I honestly feel so bad for the guy. If any of you have the time I would suggest doing so too

already onto it girlie 

1 minute ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

Why would people be sending him death threats and calling him names? That's just nasty in my opinion. Fair enough if you want to comment about what he posted but there's no need to call him names and be mean, i don't understand unnecessary nastiness tbh 

You know how ig stans are, plain toxic

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

20 minutes ago, electra said:

i hope sky ferreria doesn’t read this.

You better not even mention her name. We don't want our fanbase to be cursed. I want to hold a beautiful COCC in 7 days not 7 years.

Mmeow~

6 minutes ago, electra said:

for me, i find it kind of dangerous to get into a position, mentally, where you believe someone you’ve never met, a celebrity, owes you.

they never asked to be famous in most cases and they never asked you as an individual to be a fan of them and their personal lives specifically.

we pay her for her music. she creates art and we buy it. everything else, like merch and shows and this and that; the environment that allows us to become “fans” is optional - it’s a bonus. 

we pay a starbucks worker for the drink they made us. if we like going back to that particular starbucks because they make the drinks the best there, it doesn’t mean they owe us for the continuous service, you know? maybe it’s a bad example, but when i serve a regular and something happens and they say “IM NEVER COMING BACK !!! >:^( !!!“ my reaction is normally something along the lines of “okay, fuck off then!”

in my head it puts too much pressure on an individual to say they owe their fans. it’s nice when celebrities feel as though they’re in a mental position to consider fans closer to their hearts and like family and like they do owe them but i don’t expect it. she creates a product and we consume it, a lot of us consume it and we want more! that’s the beauty of supporting artists.

It’s nice to hear some reason and sanity on this board. I learned my lesson from the NFR rollout, and then found so much of the album tepid and flat. Lately we’ve had ‘Serene Queen,’ ‘Thunder,’ ‘Living Legend’ and ‘I Talk To Jesus,’ and they’re than enough for me to tide me over until COCC. 

12 minutes ago, hashtagtylerh said:

Thank you for articulating what I am too lazy to write lol. 100% yes to all this. We know Lana never asked to blow up and didn't even like it (as evident from her early reactions to fame/performing) so to say she owes us anything is... absurd

I don’t think she’s indebted to anyone, but I don’t think it’s wrong to say an artist owes their fans honesty. If there will be a delay, it is her responsibility to communicate that delay at the earliest convenience. Postponing at the last minutes or not mentioning it until after the date would be cruel and thoughtless. 

4 minutes ago, Sadnessoutofcontext said:

I don’t think she’s indebted to anyone, but I don’t think it’s wrong to say an artist owes their fans honesty. If there will be a delay, it is her responsibility to communicate that delay at the earliest convenience. Postponing at the last minutes or not mentioning it until after the date would be cruel and thoughtless. 

I mean Lana has said numerous times her music is for herself and is just a catalog of her stories basically so idk I just don't get it... maybe with other artists but with Lana we should just be happy to listen and that she puts anything out in general lol

8 minutes ago, Sadnessoutofcontext said:

The whole NFR she was silent mostly and it was a whole saga for months and months, slated 31st or March and that came and went with no word from Her. She doesn’t really care how distressed we are - to her it’s just music and she does not see things from a die hard fan perspective. We are just impatient little fuckers to her ??‍♂️

3 minutes ago, hashtagtylerh said:

I mean Lana has said numerous times her music is for herself and is just a catalog of her stories basically so idk I just don't get it... maybe with other artists but with Lana we should just be happy to listen and that she puts anything out in general lol

That sounds pretentious though..don’t even bother releasing it then ?

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

4 minutes ago, hashtagtylerh said:

I think It’s just bad practice to specifically name a date and then disregard it. Transparency is important because I think it’s good for fans to trust the artist when they give a release date because the paranoia and delusion can be unfair to those who are super excited about it. 

4 minutes ago, xxmissdaytonaxx said:

good morning! who’s got the champaign ready for the announcement?? :clapback:

Good morning  honey ,  let's have a pre drink before we get something later this day and can finally celebrate to some news!! Today is the day!!  :godlaugh:

Y'all can join us and have a drink !! Even Jesus is here , you know it's Lanas best friend and we should stay close to him

The  champagne is ready , wine is flowing with barcadi, we have pabst blue ribbons (on ice), cherry cola and of course pepsi cola

we even traded a body for a can of gin

:kris:

LET'S CELEBRATE!!!

:dance::beyonce::cumming:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

also i was reading the thread from what i missed and i just want to say that the negativity on here sucks. we know we ain’t getting the album today but it’s fun to talk about it like we are. otherwise, this thread would be boring. so calm down all you karen’s. it’s a joke. and that’s all i have to say on that. :nails:

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose