Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

2 minutes ago, Pico Boulevard said:

Good morning  honey ,  let's have a pre drink before we get something later this day and can finally celebrate to some news!! Today is the day!!  :godlaugh:

Y'all can join us and have a drink !! Even Jesus is here , you know it's Lanas best friend and we should stay close to him

The  champagne is ready , wine is flowing with barcadi, we have pabst blue ribbons (on ice), cherry cola and of course pepsi cola

we even traded a body for a can of gin

:kris:

LET'S CELEBRATE!!!

:dance::beyonce::cumming:

THIS IS THE ENERGY I NEED!! :mariah:

i have my glass ready!!! :beyonce::kris::hair:

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose

46 minutes ago, Vertimus said:

It’s nice to hear some reason and sanity on this board. I learned my lesson from the NFR rollout, and then found so much of the album tepid and flat. Lately we’ve had ‘Serene Queen,’ ‘Thunder,’ ‘Living Legend’ and ‘I Talk To Jesus,’ and they’re than enough for me to tide me over until COCC. 

Um esqueeze me, u forgot our blessed LIB [specifically the early mix with those exquisite forlorn strings] 

source.gif

3 minutes ago, xxmissdaytonaxx said:

THIS IS THE ENERGY I NEED!! :mariah:

i have my glass ready!!! :beyonce::kris::hair:

Cheers !!!

tenor.gif?itemid=4843598

Can't wait to dance finally to Tulsa Jesus Freak  tonight :dance:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

I’m surprised at how delusional people are becoming this time around. I was very much alive and active during the NFR era where it was understandable to be upset since she released the album almost a year after the lead single came out. But as for COCC... we were given a poetry album about a month ago that still needs to be published for hard copies. I would cut Lana some slack. I’ve been a fan for years and years and the majority of y’all have as well, the small mention of September 5 for COCC was not taken serious at all personally because it seemed almost as if she was throwing it in there during the argument between herself and the public as a “fuck you, i will still thrive in my artistry and talk more about it then.” But we know the high horse Lana rides and then eventually falls off from when reality sets in. Who knows? Maybe COCC will come as of next week, but to demand and expect one rollout after another is intense. Regardless of the date she mentioned, I’m relaxing :w8ing:because the sooner her next album comes I feel as if her last album is right after.

giphy.gif

3 minutes ago, xxmissdaytonaxx said:

also i was reading the thread from what i missed and i just want to say that the negativity on here sucks. we know we ain’t getting the album today but it’s fun to talk about it like we are. otherwise, this thread would be boring. so calm down all you karen’s. it’s a joke. and that’s all i have to say on that. :nails:

Good Lord, I was about to say the same thing. 
And actually I also wanted to give you a shoutout because you always contribute to bring joy to the table, among other users here. So thank u :wub:

B01C43A7296444A39131F71DB.jpeg&type=jpeg

if she did any print interview, i absolutely know they were told to not ask anything about the question for the culture debacle

i did turn her post notifications back on today so i guess i have hope SOMETHING is coming

6 minutes ago, Al3c said:

Good Lord, I was about to say the same thing. 
And actually I also wanted to give you a shoutout because you always contribute to bring joy to the table, among other users here. So thank u :wub:

omgg i am not worthy but thank youu :wub::worship:

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose

10 minutes ago, YosemiteAv said:

:rock:The way we just won. Can't wait for Lana to finally announce the coccver and cocclist today. Track 9 yosemite is ready to be visible.

Totally forgot that Yosemite will be track 9:crying:   

another reason to celebrate tenor.gif?itemid=4811973

9 minutes ago, xxmissdaytonaxx said:

:kiss3::kiss3::kiss3::kiss3::kiss3::kiss3:

blocking out the negative vibes on this thread 

SAME!! We should send only positive vibes to the universe and have fun on this thread!!!

tenor.gif

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

Okay not trying to bash Sheridan, but why post something like that??? Did he just want attention that bad lol

I mean it's only 6:30am in LA. Something could def still be coming in the next few hours (whenever Lana gets her ass out of Room 2 for the day :hooker:)

Just now, Araby said:

Okay not trying to bash Sheridan, but why post something like that??? Did he just want attention that bad lol

I mean it's only 6:30am in LA. Something could def still be coming in the next few hours (whenever Lana gets her ass out of Room 2 for the day :hooker:)

I mean you just answered your own question. The day isn't over and he never said something was coming at midnight

1 minute ago, hashtagtylerh said:

I mean you just answered your own question. The day isn't over and he never said something was coming at midnight

He did though. Why specify "midnights" unless he was trying to imply a midnight surprise. Otherwise he should've just said 4 days.

I mean maybe he just didn't think about it that hard? But that's definitely how his post reads to most.

1 minute ago, Araby said:

He did though. Why specify "midnights" unless he was trying to imply a midnight surprise. Otherwise he should've just said 4 days.

I mean maybe he just didn't think about it that hard? But that's definitely how his post reads to most.

Everyone already talked about this but it's pretty divisive lol. I think it's pretty clear that he was doing a countdown and something would come during the "day" of Saturday but some people feel the other way. I understand I suppose